Trading Multiples Climb Higher
- The 2009 Economic and Product Market Databook for Kasukabe, Japan. Parker, Philip M. // City Almanac Reports;1/ 2/2010, pN.PAG
Several tables and graphs regarding the 2009 economic and product market for several products and services in Kasukabe, Japan including agricultural chemicals, biotechnology, and cable television (TV) are presented.
- Multichannel News. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p87
Several charts related to the cable television industry in the U.S. are presented including the MNI Index, the top five percentage gainers, and the top five percentage losers.
- THE YEAR IN SOCIAL TV: BY THE NUMBERS. // Multichannel News;12/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p35
Several graphs are presented which lists the top U.S. cable television industry in the U.S. in 2012 including the cable networks, shows and telecasts.
- mcn Buzz. // Multichannel News;4/22/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p33
Two charts are presented which show the top 10 cable television shows and broadcasts in the U.S. as of April 22, 2013, including the "2013 MTV Movie Awards" on MTV, "SpongeBob SquarePants" on Nickeledeon and "Family Guy" on Fox.
- MCN BUZZ METER. // Multichannel News;8/1/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p30
Two charts are presented which show the rankings of television programs using social media as its measuring instrument of the top 10 cable television programs like "True Blood" and the top 10 broadcast television programs like "Family Guy."
- IN BRIEF. Farrell, Mike; Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;8/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p54
The article offers media-related news briefs in the U.S. SNL Kagan expects a slow down in cable advertising by the half of 2008 into 2009 despite improvements in industry revenue of about 12.6% and up-sales of 10.5%. Offbeat comedy "The IT Crowd," which talks about a group of workmates...
- Top 15 tapped network programs. // Electronic Media;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p10
Presents a chart depicting the top 15 taped network programs in the United States. Names of programs; Cable networks producing the programs; Percentage of videocassette recorders' contribution to household ratings.
- Nielsen's top 15 cable programs. // Brandweek;6/26/95, Vol. 36 Issue 26, following p56
Presents the top 15 cable television programs in the United States ranked by total household audience for the week that ended on June 18, 1995.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/26/95, Vol. 125 Issue 26, p31
Presents a chart featuring the top 15 basic cable programs for the week of June 12-18, 1995 in the United States. Includes `WWF Monday Night Raw'; `Silk Stalkings'; `1995 MTV Movie Awards'; Includes top five pay cable programs; Includes `Beverly Hills Cop III'; `Boxing'; `Batman Forever: Behind...