- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;1/31/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 21, p7
The article announces career changes of several executives in the entertainment industry in California including the appointments of Tim Flattery as chairman of the entertainment design department at Art Center College of Design, Bob Samuel as chief marketing officer and executive producer for...
- PEOPLE. // State Journal (WV);10/2/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p24
No abstract available.
- People. // Journal of Business (10756124);12/22/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p14
The article reports on career developments involving professionals in Spokane. Katy Bruya is promoted to senior vice president of human resources from vice president and manager of compensation and benefits at Washington Trust Bank. Scott Bleeker joins Washington Trust as an assistant vice...
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/18/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p25
Reports on career developments of executives in Westchester County, New York. Promotion of Michael J. Dwyer to the position of director of sales and catering at the Thayer Hotel, West Point; Appointment of Timothy M. Sheehan as an associate at corporate real estate firm Choyce Peterson Inc.;...
- DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT. Pratap, Nik // Accountancy;Dec2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1420, p73
The article provides an answer to a question of whether or not an employee should leave a company that has failed to follow through on promises of promotions and increased responsibility.
- EL FUTURO DEL PASADO. UNA PERSPECTIVA CRÃTICA DESDE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE SALAMANCA. PÉREZ MIRANDA, Iván // Futuro del Pasado: Revista ElectrÃ³nica de Historia;2010, Issue 1, p65
This paper is presented as a general consideration about the mechanisms of power that determine the situation of the historical research, the publications, the critique, and the academic promotion in Spain, from a University of Salamanca perspective.
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/11/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 24, p24
The article announces promotions and appointments given to several executives in the U.S. Richard Rosenthal of Stamford was appointed vice president and general counsel at Edgar Online Inc. Nabeel R. Mishalani of Southport Inc. was promoted to a vice president. Christina E. Bodine of Norwalk was...
- people monitor. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p29
Reports on career developments of executives in the Australian Defence Materiel Organisations as of October 2004. Selection of Marshal Norman Gray as Deputy CEO; Designation of Colin Sharp as head of the Land Systems Division; Appointment of Rear Admiral Trevor Ruting as head of the Maritime...
- TELECOM CAREER. // Telecom Asia;May2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p38
Reports on career development of executives in the telecommunication sector in Asia. Appointment of Gary Kunis as chief technology officer at Nortel Networks Corp.; Selection of Martin McCourt as president of Gemplus Asia by Gemplus International; Promotion of Simon Leung to the position of...