Cable's SAG Winners: 'Elka,' HBO
- 'ARGO' TIMES TWO. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;1/28/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the winners during the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards in the film and television program categories including the film "Argo" winning the SAG motion picture ensemble award, Tommy Lee Jones as supporting actor for the film "Lincoln", and Claire Danes with female actor...
- SAG Awards Get Political. Weinert, Laura // Back Stage;03/16/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p5
Focuses on the seventh annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in March 2001. Political series which won an award; Honor given to Allison Janney and Martin Sheen which has been honored; Reason of Julia Roberts for her decision to become an actress.
- THESPS LET DOWN HAIR. Peters, Jenny; Harrison, Alexa // Daily Variety;2/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 22, p15
The article presents the winners of the Screen Actors Guild Awards including actresses Betty White, Melissa Leo, and Julianna Margulies, held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.
- Bullock presenting for SAG. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;1/6/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the involvement of Sandra Bullock on the forthcoming Screen Actors Guild's (SAG) Life Achievement Award on January 23, 2010. It mentions that Bullock will be the one to give the Lifetime Achievement Award to Betty White. It notes that these two actresses are popular in the...
- SAG submissions go online. // Daily Variety;7/9/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the opening of nominations for the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards with the first time requirement that SAC will just accept online submissions which will close on October 25, 2012 to be presented at the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles, California.
- SAG Awards deadline Nov. 29. Gray, Timothy M. // Daily Variety;10/06/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 25, p2
Reports that the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) has set a November 29, 2000 deadline for nominations to its 2000 seventh annual SAG Awards.
- SAG Distributes Awards Ballots To Membership. Carroll, Leslie // Back Stage;01/08/99, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p6
Reports that the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) gave out ballots to its randomly selected members for the nomination of performers to the 1999 SAG Awards. Poll deadline; Award categories; Schedule of the awarding ceremony.
- Seven Actors Grab Multiple SAG Award Nominations. Chernoff, Scott // Back Stage;01/26/96, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p3
Announces nominations for the 1996 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards. Information on the SAG cast category; Actors who were not nominated; Listing of nominated actors.
- Editor's Letter. HACKETT, LARRY // People;2/11/2013, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses the afterparty following the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards in 2013, with information the SAG labor union for motion picture actors. Topics include the attendance of the cast of the television series "Downton Abbey," comments by actor Bryan Cranston on his awards, and a...