Winter Storm Brings Warm Ratings for Weather Channel
- Site inspection: Weather Channel iOS app. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age (Online Edition);5/24/2012, p4
The article offers brief information on in-house application from Whether Channel Cos.
- Weather's Sales Leader Program Gets 'Best Practices' Nod. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p11
The article announces that the Emerging Sales Leader Program (ESLP) of The Weather Channel Cos. has won the Human Resources (HR) Best Practices Award for 2008, given by the Cable Television Human Resources Association (CTHRA) as well as the first Long Term Excellence in Sales Award given by Jack...
- What's the furcast? // Parenting Early Years;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p92
The article evaluates the Weather.com's Personal PetCast from Weather Channel Cos.
- Tom Niziol, The Weather Channel's Newest Winter Weather Expert. // Polish American Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p21
The article informs that Weather Channel Companies (TWCC) has appointed Thomas Niziol, a 30-year veteran of the National Weather Service, as its new winter weather expert.
- The Weather Channel aims for growth in UK market. // Marketing Week;7/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p6
The article reports that Weather Channel Cos. offers advertisers location-based digital advertisements that adapt depending on the weather, hoping to increase its brand awareness in Great Britain.
- Exec change in Weather. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;4/26/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 16, p13
The article announces that Liz Wilson Thorington was appointed vice president (VP) of advertisement sales at Weather Channel Cos.
- BUSINESS OF WEATHER RISING WITH THE TEMPERATURE. SZALAI, GEORG // Hollywood Reporter;7/20/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 24, p12
The article offers information on the financial performance of Weather Channel Cos., highlighting its digital advertising revenue.
- Turbine Cowboys Debut on Weather Channel Series. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;4/18/2012, p2
The article reports on the plan of the Weather Channel Cos. to air the docudrama anthology series "Braving the Elements," which includes "Turbine Cowboys" that will feature people working on wind turbines.
- Helping hands ... and trucks. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;5/23/2013, p3
The article highlights the efforts of American companies, individuals and institutions to help the victims of the May 2013 tornadoes in Oklahoma. The Ford Motor Co. Fund has donated 250,000 dollars to the American Red Cross, while the Chrysler Foundation has donated 100,000 U.S. dollars to the...