- Cisco Grabs Video Rebound. // Multichannel News;2/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the increase in sales of the Service Provider Video Technology Group of Cisco Systems Inc. for the quarter that ended on January 28, 2012 by 23% to 1 billion dollars.
- CISCO TAPS HARMONYCOM FOR NETWORK MANAGEMENT. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;01/21/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p19
Reports the network solutions offered by Cisco Systems and HarmonyCom to service providers in January 2002. Refusal of Cisco to release sales forecast for the 7200 and 7400 router products; Use of Harmony Subscriber Management Software by Cisco; Option of service providers to buy software in...
- CAREERS: Movers - Cisco Systems . // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/9/2002, p16
Reports that Cisco Systems Inc. has appointed Errol Chan as country manager for Hong Kong with overall responsibility for sales, marketing and technical operations. Work experience of Chan.
- Cisco Cable Sales Get Hammered. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p3
The article reports that cable sales of Cisco Systems Inc. to North American cable operators, which represent 2 billion dollars in annual sales, fell 40 percent in the quarter ended October 30, 2010.
- Cisco Global Cloud Index projects cloud traffic to dominate data centers. // Mission Critical;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p89
The article reports on the third annual Cisco Global Cloud Index for 2012-2017 which forecast that global cloud traffic is expected to obtain 35% increase of combined annual growth rate (CAGR).
- Cisco Cable Sales Pop. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;5/14/2012, Issue 20, p3
The article reports that the Service Provider Video cable television offering of Cisco Systems Inc. has generated revenue of $1 billion for three months ending April 28, 2012.
- AV on Wheels. Kreski, Don // Sound & Video Contractor;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p12
The article provides information on the Network on Wheels (NOW) program initiated by Cisco Systems. In 2006, the company had NOW vans roaming around the U.S. and Canada to promote Cisco products and services. Key features of the NOW vans are mentioned. The company is planning to expand the...
- Ericsson announces in strategic partnership with Cisco to generate sales and synergies. // Telecom Tiger;11/10/2015, p2
The article reports that telecom company Ericsson has announced its partnership deal with multinational technology company Cisco, in order to manage the companies strategies of generating sales and synergies together.
- Enterprise VOIP Line Market Share. // Business Communications Review;Jan2004, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p8
Reports growth in the worldwide enterprise Internet Telephony. Increase in Cisco's shipments; Drivers of the growth of the Internet protocol sales; Implementation of telecommuter applications.