Time Warner Cable to Cease 'Fiber' Claims
- Time Warner Marketing Blitz Pushes For Strong '02 Finish. // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p34
Reports on the advertising campaign of U.S.-based cable television network Time Warner Cable Inc. as of December 2002. Theme for the campaign; Cost of the campaign; Possible benefits of the campaign.
- Time Warner Cable Los Angeles. Figler, Andrea // Cable World (10427228);9/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p42
Reports on the award won by the television advertising of Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles, California at the 2002 National Association of Minorities in Communications conference. Focus on the foreign-language markets in the area; Benefits of the advertising; Services offered by the cable network.
- Cartoon Net Ad Pulled. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;03/20/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p5
Reports that Time Warner CityCable network in New York pulled a Cartoon Network commercial that had been inserted into the advertising time of Nickelodeon. Concerns over its content; Issue on competition for audience share.
- All agency start-ups should look as good on paper as this one. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p2
Comments on the advertising start-up risk faced by TWBA advertising agency in Great Britain. Baits offered by advertising agencies; Appointment of Trevor Beattie as chairman of TBWA; Essence of creativity in the advertising business.
- TWC's Lapa: Innovators Must Stay Nimble. Hayes, Dade // Broadcasting & Cable;12/16/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 46, p14
The article presents the claim of Warren Lapa of the cable telecommunications firm Time Warner Cable (TWC) during the keynote session at the Advanced Advertising event on December 10, 2013 on the need for the advertising sector to be open-minded and flexible at every change.
- Comcast goes for shock and awe. Wilson, Megan R. // Hill;5/22/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 61, p7
The article presents information on the mass media and communication company Comcast Corp.'s campaign for its merger with cable telecommunication company Time Warner Cable.
- Time Warner Seizes on Consumer Control. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p32
The article focuses on advertisement campaign of Time Warner Cable Inc. The latest phase in Time Warner Cable's advertisement campaign evolves from fall of 2002 stage-setting â€œNow, Anything's Possibleâ€ to emphasize that digital-cable subscribers can gain greater control over their...
- `Big Picture' does Boffo box office. Haugsted // Multichannel News;10/04/99, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p25
Focuses on Time Warner Cable's branding campaign in Southern California. Emphasis on the global nature and reach of its parent company, Time Warner Inc.; Response rate; Transformation of the campaign into a nonsubscriber-acquisition piece.
- TWC Presents Advanced Services in $15M Gift Wrap. // Cable World (10427228);10/14/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p6
Reports on an advertising campaign launched by Time Warner Cable Inc. for its suite of advanced services. Goals for the marketing campaign; Central themes of the campaign; Expectation on the campaign by December 2002.