Canoe's Advanced Ads Draw Big Sponsors
- Canoe Rows Ahead With Fewer Oars. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;8/26/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p4
The article presents information on an advertising technology company Canoe Ventures LLC which discontinued its interactive advertising and launched dynamic ad insertion for Video on Demand (VOD) advertising.
- Interactive TV: Alive and Kicking. // Multichannel News;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on the What's Next for Interactive television (TV) Advertising? panel at the Setting the 2012 Agenda Advanced Advertising event of B&C/Multichannel News, which highlights the closure of Canoe Ventures LLC's interactive-TV (ITV) advertising to lead progress in ITV industry.
- The Death Knell for ITV Ads? // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p39
In this article, the author comments on Canoe Ventures LLC's decision to end its interactive television (ITV) advertising business in the U.S. and its implications to the industry.
- Cable Leaders Pilot Targeted Ads. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;6/10/2008, p2
The article reports on the launch by cable operators of New York City-based Canoe Ventures in an attempt to revolutionize cable television (TV) advertising, audience measurement, and interactivity. The startup will begin operations with $150 million from investors Comcast, Time Warner Cable,...
- Canoe Pushes Interactive-TV Brand. // Multichannel News;10/24/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p26
The article reports on the efforts of Canoe Ventures LLC to establish the ExpandTV moniker of the cable industry as a recognizable, consumer-friendly brand for interactive television in the U.S.
- Cable unable to take Sky crown. McKelvey, Charlie // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p15
Comments on the interactive television advertising market in Great Britain. Inability of cable to dominate television advertising; Marketing campaign to promote cable; Share of interactive television's marketing expenditure.
- Interactive TV ads on the horizon. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;01/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p66
Announces the plans of cable operators, advertising agencies and consumer product companies to bring interactive advertising in television (TV) in 1999. Significance of the plan; Benefit of the Web and digital cable; Views on interactive TV advertising.
- Hot Topic. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/21/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 34, p22
Talks about interactive television (TV) advertising in the United States. Requirements of interactive advertising on the computer; Lessons to be learned from the European's interactive TV experience.
- Hot Topic. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek New England Edition;08/21/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p22
Reflects on the status of interactive television and its role in advertising in the United States. Factors affecting the development of the application; Condition of interactive television pioneers.