- What You Really Want. Chambers, Ernest // American Theatre;Mar2013, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented on the career development of television employees, in response to the January 2013 special section "The Artist as Entrepreneur."
- FLYNN UPPED TO MTV SR. VP. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;8/27/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 39, p19
Reports on MTV executive Kathy Flynn's promotion to senior vice president, production events, for the cable network.
- Krasnoff upped to CTTD prexy. Grego, Melissa // Variety;01/15/2001, Vol. 381 Issue 8, p48
Presents information on the promotion of Russ Krasnoff as president of programming and production at Columbia TriStar TV Distribution company in the United States. Previous position of Krasnoff in the company; Achievements of Krasnoff as vice president of the programming division of the...
- Women welcomed at the top. Adalian, Josef // Variety;08/24/98, Vol. 372 Issue 2, p40
Deals with the promotions of women in television broadcasting industry in the United States. Appointment of Pat Fili-Krushel as president of the ABC Television Network; Other women executives who were appointed at ABC; Comments from women at top-level positions on their promotions.
- FATES & FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/2/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 14, p29
This article presents news briefs about promotions and restructuring among executives and other employees in the television broadcasting business. Julie Stern has been named vice president of production for Lifetime Television, and Dan Dieffenbach has been named senior vice president of...
- MTV DEVELOPS ITS EXEC TEAM. // Daily Variety;6/14/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 52, p8
The article announces several promotions at MTV including Shannon Fitzgerald as senior vice president (VP) of series development, Jessica Zalkind to senior VP of talent and series development, and Karen Frank as VP of series development.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p10
Reports several appointments of executives in the television broadcasting industry in the United States. Selection of Jeffrey Yap as president of the retail division for Cablevision Systems Corp; Appointment of Danielle Whelton as senior executive producer of Cable New Network; Promotion of John...
- Levin: The WB co-programmer. // Broadcasting & Cable;02/19/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Warner Bros. Inc. executive vice president of entertainment Jordan Levin's promotion to co-president of entertainment for the television network. Levin's roles and responsibilities; Levin's career prior to joining the network.
- LOCAL INDUSTRY GAINS FROM OZ DOLLAR SLUMP. Boland, Michaela // Variety;12/18/2000-15/31/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 5, p68
Provides information on the promotion of television broadcasting executives due to the devaluation of the United States dollar. John McAlpine; Stephen Tate; Tim Clucas.