- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;9/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p16
Several photographs of television industry luminaries attending the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony are presented.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p16
Several photographs are presented depicting the participants in the Association of Cable Communicators Beacon Awards ceremony in New York City.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 38, p8
Several photographs are presented depicting various television executives in the U.S. which include Joe Earley, Dick Wolf, and Matt Blank.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;8/19/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p24
Photographs of several television top executives including Hank Fore, Kevin Johnson and Claudio Korob of television broadcasting firms who attended their firm's conferences and summits are presented.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/8/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 31, p6
Photographs of several guests at the TCA summer press tour including Jeff Fager, Chairman, CBS News, Nina Tassler, president CBS Entertainment and Jeff Wachtel, Co-president, USA Network are presented.
- On life and shapewear. McGregor, Heather // Australian Women's Weekly;Aug2015, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p196
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of hosting a television program.
- U.S. SKEINS TOP SPAIN'S WISH LIST. Hopewell, John; De Pablos, Emiliano // Variety;12/25/2006, Vol. 405 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the desire for American television shows demonstrated by Spanish television programming executives. A number of Spanish networks have initiated deals in late 2006 to bring American programs to Spanish audiences. Information on the prices paid for these series is provided,...
- Seven on your side? WLS-TV union prepares for fight. McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;06/04/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p3
Focuses on the conflict between labor union employees and management at WLS television station in Chicago, Illinois. Labor policies pressed by union members; Concerns over the planned implementation of a 'per diem' contract at the station.
- Unified Push for Diversity. May, Rebecca // Electronic Media;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p40
Cites the effort of cable firms in the United States to support diversity in the industry. Related human resources round table organized by the National Cable Television Association (NCTA); NCTA's collaboration with the National Association of Minorities in Communications and other industry to...