Turner's March Madness: 41 Games to Air
- TNT goes hard to the rim to promote NBA playoffs. Crupi, Anthony // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;4/2/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on the promotion of the National Broadcasting Association's (NBA) playoffs by Turner Network Television LLC (TNT) with the help of singers Justin Timberlake and Jamie Foxx.
- FOUR ON THE FLOOR. Crupi, Anthony // Brandweek;3/21/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p4
The article focuses on the coverage deals between the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), television networks CBS, Turner Network Television (TNT), Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) and truTV. It is said that the First Four coverage of truTV had a combined audience of 4.59 million...
- NCAA hoops help, hurt Time Warner. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;5/5/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 23, p9
The article reports that the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) men's basketball tournament package has affected Time Warner in terms of losses in revenues.
- SERIOUS ABOUT SERIES. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Daily Variety;1/22/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the development of three television (TV) programs by cabler Turner Network Television (TNT) including "Rizzoli and Isles," "Delta Blues," and an untitled alien drama from director Steven Spielberg.
- 'Perception' set for new season on TNT. // Daily Variety;8/20/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 35, p5
The article reports that Turner Network Television LLC (TNT) has given the second-season order to the television program "Perception."
- TNT re-ups 'Southland'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;4/27/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 20, p5
The article reports that television network Turner Network Television LLC (TNT) is coming up with the third season of the television program "Southland."
- TUNING IN. Lowry, Brian // Variety;12/15/2003, Vol. 393 Issue 5, p25
Focuses on the plan of television network to air the Bowl Championship Series football tournament in the U.S. Relationship between the television industry and the NCAA; Benefits of the airing to the television networks; Viability of college sports for television networks.
- Going Overtime to Retain Fans. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p16
The article presents information on the extension of the television shows by Turner Network Television LLC and American Movie Classics Co.
- 'Leverage' back for fifth season on TNT. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;8/15/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 26, p2
The article reports that the television program "Leverage" is back for a fifth season with 15 episodes to be aired next summer on Turner Network Television LLC (TNT) in the U.S.