HGTV Ready to Ambush Viewers
- Kathleen Finch. Turk, Tara // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on Kathleen Finch, general manager (GM) of Home Garden Television (HGTV) and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- A Room For Review. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/26/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 13, p6
The article focuses on the plan of the HGTV cable television network to turn a feature on its web site into a television program for its fall 2007 schedule. "Rate My Room" invites web site users to post photographs of their homes, which are graded and commented upon by other users. HGTV...
- Home-improvement TV still going strong on cable despite soft market. STEINBERG, BRIAN // Advertising Age;7/25/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 28, p13
The article considers the finances of television programs and cable television networks devoted to home improvement and home renovation topics. It is noted that despite the decline in U.S. housing prices, advertising sales and rates for programs such as "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" and...
- HGTV: Personality push. // Daily Variety;9/21/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 52, p4
The article reports on the statement of Home & Garden Television (HGTV) senior vice president and general manager Kathleen Finch regarding the plan company to launch its various projects in the U.S.
- BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/6/2015, p90
No abstract available.
- Home Improvement Television: Holmes on Homes Makes It Right. Bruce, Jean // Canadian Journal of Communication;2009, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p79
Holmes on Homes is a Canadian home improvement television program and the centrepiece of HGTV (Home and Garden Television), featuring Mike Holmes as the series' star contractor and host. This paper argues that by looking back at earlier incarnations of film and television melodrama, we can...
- Completely At Home At HGTV. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p42
The article profiles Kathleen Finch, senior vice president and general manager of Home & Garden Television (HGTV) and the recipient of the Woman to Watch award presented by the Women in Cable & Telecommunications (WICT) organization.
- Scripps' Finch Falls for HGTV's Dream Team. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;4/28/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p80
The article reports the accident of President of Scripps Networks LLC Kathleen Finch while celebrating the Home & Garden Television (HGTV's) event on April 4, 2014, in which her left forearm got broken.
- HGTV, DIY Enjoying Mid-Summer Heat. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;8/4/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p6
The article offers information on the increased ratings of American television home and interior decoration television networks HGTV and DIY Network. Topics discussed include views of Kathleen Finch, president of HGTV and DIY Network, on the issue, several television series including "Flipping...