Where's Our Software-Defined Radios?
- Mobile, wireless markets continue to expand. Albright, Brian // Frontline Solutions;Dec2001, Vol. 2 Issue 13, p26
Reports the growth and development on the mobile and wireless market in the U.S. Expansion on the number and variety of mobile devices; Emphasis on mobile products and software/integration services; Element of speed in wireless networks.
- PC back-up for mobile phone data. // Computer Weekly;6/20/2002, p55
Reports the launch of software applications for users to back-up numbers stored on mobile phone Sim card to desktop personal computer from DK Systems Europe.
- PAST THE POLITICS. Hogan, Kevin // Technology & Learning;Feb2014, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on computer software another on using mobile devices in school.
- Lotus Notes to add support for iPaq. Nobel, Carmen; Callaghan, Dennis // eWeek;9/17/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p29
Reports the extension of notes and domino messaging software of Lotus Development Corp. to support mobile computing in the United States. Business goals of Lotus Notes by the end of the year; Availability of the line of Lotus Domino Everyplace servers; Features of the computer software.
- COOL APP: MYND. // Gulfshore Business;Sep2014, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
The article offers brief information on the MYND mobile communication device application software.
- Vision Software pens $370,000 contract. // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p73
Reports the contract signed by the Sauk County Sheriff Office with Vision Software for the installation of dispatch computer software for mobile communication systems in the United States.
- What platform is best? // Frontline Solutions;Jun2003, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p36
Reports on the performance of Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) and Binary Run-time Environment for Wireless (BREW), two wireless platforms for executing software applications on a mobile device. Companies that adopted BREW and J2ME; Opinion of John Jackson, analyst with the Boston, Massachusetts...
- CUTTING EDGE: Faju Gulabani. Weber, Toby // Wireless Review;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p16
Presents information on the SymPhone software of the U.S.-based company TeleSym, which was founded by Raju Gulabani. Features of the software; Total funding of the company; Number of enterprises that are testing the SymPhone.
- Are you in synch with your server? // Frontline Solutions;Mar2000, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p13
Highlights findings of the report, `Server Synchronization Software: Technology Perspective,' which looked at the market for mobile devices server synchronization software. Benefits of using server synchronization; Requirements of companies; Architecture sought by users planning to synch...