Arch Takes Next Step
- Advantra to design ReFLEX modules. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p18
Reports that Advantra International will design ReFLEX Version 2.7 mobile radio modules for use in wireless devices for Arch Wireless Incorporated. Potential benefits of the modules; Comments from C. Edward Baker Jr., Arch's chairman and chief executive officer.
- Arch stakeholders file for Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the involuntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy filed by the stakeholders of Arch Wireless Inc. Stakeholders responsible for the filing; Options of the company.
- Arch emerges from bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p24
Reports on the emergence of Arch Wireless Inc. from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Comments from Lyndon R. Daniels, the president and chief operating officer of Arch.
- Arch teeters on bankruptcy. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
States that Arch Wireless Inc. is heading for bankruptcy. Background of the company; Reason for the possible bankruptcy of the company; Collapse of its restructuring move; Details on the company's performance.
- Arch Pages Middleware Market For New Revenue. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p12
Focuses on the launch of the Wireless Enterprise Solution product of service provider Arch Wireless Inc., as part of its move toward wireless middleware, in the U.S. as of 2002. Information on the standard applications program interfaces of the middleware; Reasons for moving toward the...
- New Devices Flex The Network. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p16
Reports on the growing number of technologies in the paging industry that opens opportunities for telemetry services in the U.S.. Problems faced by the industry; Advantages of the ReFlex technology underlying the Barran device from Advantra International; Companies hoping to enter the ReFlex...
- Advantra acquires Philips' paging business. // RCR;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p11
Reports on Advantra International's plans to acquire the paging business of Philips Electronics Inc. Advantra's intention of growing as one of the largest pager manufacturer; Philips' plan to focusing on its communication handsets.
- Advantra acquires Philips paging. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p75
Announces the completion of Advanta International's acquisition of the paging manufacturing business of Philips Consumer Communications. Terms of the agreement include Advantra's manufacture of pagers in its facilities in Mexico and Belgium.
- Despite Bankruptcy, Arch Still Optimistic. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the joint reorganization plan filed by Arch Wireless Inc. for itself and its wholly owned subsidiaries in federal bankruptcy court in Massachusetts. Launch of its Arch Wireless Enterprise Solution; Impact of Motorola's decision to exit from the paging business on the company; Demand...