- Top 15 Web sites. // Caribbean Business;9/2/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p33
Lists the top 15 Web sites in Puerto Rico as of September 2, 1999. Includes America Online Network; Microsoft Corp. sites; Go Network; Time Warner Online.
- WEBSITE REVIEWS. // Community Care;2/28/2002, Issue 1411, p44
Reviews several Web sites in Great Britain. Features of www.younglivin.org.uk; Information on the Web site of Nottinghamshire and Nottingham's Parent Partnership project; Services offered by the Web site www.parentlineplus.org.uk.
- E-mail From Mexico. Borden, Tessie // Hispanic;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on the Web site of people living in Puebla, Mexico. Goal of the Web site; How the Web site helped Puebla residents during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States; Benefits of having a Web site.
- Site Inspection. Dillabough, Chris // New Media Age;11/6/2003, p44
Reviews the Web sites of "The Sunday Times," Guide Dogs for the Blind and Cheapaccommodation.com.
- FULFILMENT. // New Media Age;11/6/2003, p44
Reviews the Web site for USB pen drives.
- Surf's up. // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/03/99, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p17
Presents updates on American Web sites and online resources as of May 3, 1999. Includes JobMonkey.com's provision of job information; Webgator Investigative Resources's offer of a Webgator Resource Kit; Jobsintelecoms.com's launching of an Internet recruitment service.
- CHINA ONLINE. // Export Today's Global Business;Jun2000, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on Web sites devoted to China. Web site on online ticketing for travel in China; Web site of China Southern Airlines; Services offered by ChinaOnYourMind.com.
- the surf report. Muse, Heather // Seventeen;Jun2000, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p30
Offers information on several Web sites. Teenfreeway.com; Moviejuice.com; Sissyfight.com.
- Internet Resources. Keating, Susan Katz // Saudi Arabia;2003, pN.PAG
This article reviews several Web sites which provide information on Saudi Arabia.
- Portal Power. Fattah, Hassan // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/02/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 40, pIQ72
Presents the top ten Web sites visited by people in the United States. Features of the America Online site; Target market of the Microsoft Network; Content of the Yahoo! site.