Cyneta Networks Latest To Get Funding
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p26
Covers updates on the U.S. telecommunications industry as of October 2001. Fund secured by Cyneta Networks; Appointment of Heidi Goff at U.S. Wireless Data; Estimated earnings of Brightpoint Inc.
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p19
Provides news briefs concerning the wireless communication services industry as of April 8, 2002. Net loss posted by ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2001; Decision of Repeater Technologies Inc. to cut jobs; Relocation of Cyneta Networks' headquarters.
- Technology. // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p58
Presents the Alexander Hamilton awardees for companies with outstanding computer network resources in the United States. Use of computer network by Cisco Systems to operate a corporate treasury function; Internet strategy of CIT Group; Test of the automated clearing house network by J.C. Penney Co.
- My favorite tool for analyzing financials. CATTAUI, JENNIFER; Lapowsky, Issie // Inc.;Nov2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p50
The article reviews the financial analysis tool Web site BodeTree.
- Browsing. // Financial Executive;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p61
This article reviews several web sites related to financial information such as fedstats.gov and treasurypoint.com. INSET: Just for Fun..
- New broker-dealer sees market niche: PIPEs on the Web. Moriarty, George // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 43, p6
Report on Corpfin.com, an Internet-based broker-dealer which is targeting small-cap companies that have completed initial public offerings but find themselves in need of financing. Anticipation that PIPE transactions, private investment in public entities, will account for the bulk of the...
- Wayward Networking Device Maker Lantronix Seeking CEO. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;11/26/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p4
The article announces that Irvine, California-based Lantronix Inc. is in need of chief executive officer to execute its plan for growth. The firm has an annual sales of about $60 million and had a similar market value at recent check. It makes small electronic devices that permit vending...
- U.S. Cellular Converts To CDMA. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;12/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the plan of U.S. Cellular Corp. to convert its computer networks to CDMA2000 1X for next-generation services. Importance of the plan; Details of the company's economic interest; Financial performance in 2001.
- Choosing a general ledger package `intelligently' Narun, Lucille // CMA Magazine;Oct92, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p21
Presents information on selection of financial systems that meet the requirements of users in the organization. Reason for the change of financial applications of many organizations; Typical mandatory requirements for a general ledger package; How to learn more about the system; Suggestions on...