New Upoc Chief Scouts Out Universal Point Of Contact
- Former Wells president Sklaver resurfaces as Farago partner. Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/5/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p3
Reports that David Sklaver, former president of Wells Rich Greene/BDDP, has joined Farago Advertising as a partner. Resignation from Wells amid allegations of involvement in financial impropriety; Comments from marketing executives.
- Artustry emerges in Foxwoods. Kim, Hank // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/7/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p4
Announces that creative consultancy Artustry Partnership is one of the finalists in the creative review for Ledyard, Connecticut-based Foxwoods Resort Casino's account. Agency executive David Sklaver as founder; Benefits of hiring a consultancy as compared to ad agencies.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p3
Covers updates on the U.S. wireless industry as of October 2001. General packet radio service launched by Cingular Wireless; Deal signed by Openwave Systems Inc.; Appointment of David Sklaver at Upoc Inc.
- Agency gets creative to regain star status. Gault, Ylonda // Crain's New York Business;12/5/94, Vol. 10 Issue 49, p4
Reports on Wells Rich Greene BDDP Inc.'s efforts to compete for several upcoming accounts. Role of David R. Sklaver, president of Wells Rich Greene; Financial issues; Management changes; Marketing strategies.
- Wells Rich imbroglio. // Crain's New York Business;4/17/95, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p59
Reports on the departure of Wells Rich Greene BDDP president David R. Sklaver and chief financial officer Thomas Fagan from the agency after it said that the pair had misappropriated $500,000 in agency funds for their own investment. SeaGull Entertainment as the alleged recipient of the money.
- People. // Advertising Age;2/23/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p10
Presents updates on several marketing and advertising executives in the U.S. as of February 2004. Appointment of David Sklaver at KSL Media; Selection of Caitlin Hill at MusicBox; Death of John Irwin, senior VP at Viacom Plus.