Verizon Wireless IPO Talk Resurfaces
- MADCAPS. // Fortune;9/18/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 6, p45
Mentions the stock valuation of Verizon after the company announced a wireless initial public offering (IPO).
- Verizon Files For Big IPO. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of stock planned by Verizon Wireless Incorporated. Amount expected to be raised by the IPO.
- Signal weakens for Verizon as it tries wireless IPO. McDonald, Michael // Crain's New York Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p39
Reports on the prospects for Verizon Communications' planned initial public offering in the United States. Timing of the wireless communication provider's offering; Verizon's plans in using proceeds from the offering; Verizon's growth potential in the wireless arena.
- Wireless Wealth Pleases Parent. // njbiz;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the decision of Verizon Communications to withdraw its registration for an initial public offering of its Verizon Wireless. Reason for the withdrawal; Percentage of increase in the cash flow of Verizon Wireless; Earnings target of Verizon Communications.
- Verizon files for $5B IPO. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p27
Reports on the amount targeted by Verizon Communications in the initial public offering of its Verizon Wireless business.
- Verizon Downplays IPO Revision. // Wireless Week;6/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p12
Focuses on reports made about Verizon Wireless' revision plans for its initial public offering (IPO) prospectus in July 2001. Statement from Jim Gerace, Verizon Wireless spokesman, about the reports; Reason for the postponement of Verizon's IPO; Information on revised filings.
- U.S. Wireless Champion Forfeits Match-up With Nasdaq. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p18
Reports on the delay of an initial public offering by Verizon Wireless. Reason for the delay; Implication of the delay; Plans of the company.
- Verison Frees Up Its 'Future' Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p1
Reports that Verizon Communications Inc. launched a prepaid service called [FREEUP], which bundles local and long-distance voice service, text messaging and other calling features. How Verizon sees its marketing strategy; Other company that is trying to reach young consumers; Why...
- VERIZON WIRELESS OFFERS FLAT-RATE CALLING PLANS IN WYOMING. // RBOC Update;Mar2001, p3
Reports on wireless provider Verizon Wireless' introduction of a nationwide, flat-rate pricing options for consumers and businesses in Wyoming who want competitive, predictable coast-to-coast pricing with no roaming and free long distance. SingleRateSM calling plans.