- PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Jan2011, Vol. 110 Issue 1, pFSB11
The article presents several information related to food industry and trade. It notes that fruits can be frozen while preserving the flavor and texture through the use of Individually Quick Frozen Technology from Dole Food Co. It reports that Vulcan, a commercial kitchen equipment provider,...
- market basket. // Food Management;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates several products for food services including Whole Peeled and Diced tomatoes from Neil Jones Food Co., Cambro Essential Guide for School Foodservice from Cambro Manufacturing Co., and Dole Chef-Ready Cuts and Dole Fresh Frozen Fruits from Dole Food Co.
- Raising the bar. Shea, Maggie // Chef Magazine;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p11
The article evaluates several food service tools and products including Chef-Ready Cuts frozen fruit cubes from Dole Food Co., Arcoroc glassware from Cardinal International Inc. and Coppered Linked Risers from Front of the House (FOH).
- Dole selling 2 orchards, lists another. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep96, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p8
Reports on Dole Northwest's sale of its orchards in Washington state. Description of the orchards for sale.
- The time is ripe for dole food. Goodman, J.E. // Money;Oct91, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p82
Looks at some of the undiscovered value of Dole Food Co., whose fruit business is expanding rapidly. Hawaiian real estate holdings; Uncertain intentions of Dole CEO David Murdock.
- Dole to consolidate operations at new plant. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/25/94, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p48
Reports on Dole Packaged Foods Co.'s plans to consolidate certain dried fruit operations into a facility near Fresno, California. Company as a division of Dole Food Co. Inc.; Facility as an administrative center for the operations and industrial and international sales staffs.
- Dole moves up salad-value chain with expanded blends line. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;01/12/98, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the plans of Dole Foods' Fresh Vegetables to enhance its prepared salads with a repackaging and expansion of its Special Blends line. Company's introduction of a premium version of its Classics salads line dubbed `Greener Selection'; Information on Dole's plans to capitalize the...
- Product showcase. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p115
Features several foodservice-related products. Includes `How to Sell More Beer' video; Farmland foodservice's Pre-Cooked Bacon; Campbell Foodservice's new premium-quality Creamy Garden Vegetable Soup.
- How to avoid failures with critical equipment in the kitchen. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p24
Presents guidelines in avoiding foodservice equipment failures. Consultation with engineering departments; Indication of reliability; Factors to look for in equipment; Requests for Mean Time Between Failure index.