The Wonderful World of Cheese
- BETTER CHEDDAR. Hurley, Jayne; Liebman, Bonnie // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Oct2004, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p12
Presents several lower-fat cheeses. Trader Joe's Fat Free Sharp cheddar cheese; Jarlsberg Lite Swiss cheese; Organic Valley feta cheese; Sun-Ni Armenian string cheese; Sara Lee mozzarella; Parmesan.
- THE CHEESE LOG. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Oct2004, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p14
Presents a chart that ranks a variety of cheese products according to saturated fat and sodium content. Cheddar cheese; Swiss cheese; Feta and goat cheese; String cheese; Mozzarella; Parmesan.
- Cooking With Cheese. Zacharia, Joy E. // Southern Living;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p182
Presents recipes for various cheeses. Fresh Mozzarella and Basil Pizza; Crab-and-Goat Cheese Poblanos With Mango Salsa.
- 10 New CHEESES. Wolkoff, Melanie // Fancy Food & Culinary Products;Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p22
Features several cheese offerings from top cheesemakers in the U.S. Alderbook milk cheese from Willow Hill Farm; Cloth Bound Cheddar from Shelburne Farms; Burrata mozzarella cheese from Gioia Cheese Co.
- CHEDDAR CHEESE. Helweg, Richard // Complete Guide to Making Cheese, Butter & Yogurt At Home: Everyt;2009, p234
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making cheddar cheese.
- CHEDDARED CHEDDAR CHEESE. Helweg, Richard // Complete Guide to Making Cheese, Butter & Yogurt At Home: Everyt;2009, p239
The article offers step-by-step instructions for cheddaring cheddar cheese.
- ADDITIONS TO CHEDDAR CHEESE. Helweg, Richard // Complete Guide to Making Cheese, Butter & Yogurt At Home: Everyt;2009, p243
The article offers step-by-step instructions for adding spice to cheddar cheese.
- Bella mozzarella. Studd, Will // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jan2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on buffalo mozzarella. Based on the article, the cheese releases a sweet, milky whey with a distinctive mossy fragrance, followed by a slightly sour finish. Mozzarella originated in the Campania in southern Italy. Mozzarella di Bufala Campana is officially...
- Meals for wheels. Crabb, Annabel // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2015, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p101
A recipe for smoked mozzarella tart is presented.