- John Dittman. Woodruff, Krystal // Teen Ink;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p44
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's recollections of her stepfather.
- DAD. Adam, Elizabeth // 21st Century;Dec95, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience about her relationship with her stepfather.
- SOMETHING CARRIES THROUGH. McCABE, TYLER // Ruminate Magazine;Autumn2011, Issue 21, p35
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's childhood family experience including his life with his biological father, the remarriage of his mother, and the pregnancy of his mother with his stepfather.
- A CUISINE COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET. Coates, Karen // Gourmet;May2008, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p54
A personal narrative is presented citing the author's experiences from a cooking vacation in Luang Prabang, Laos.
- Adopt Me. Harper, Amanda // Teen Ink;Jun2006, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p13
The article recalls the author's memory of her biological father and her stepfather. She grew up without knowing her biological father. When she finally meets him, he pushed her aside when she tried to get to know him. Her mother was able to marry a guy who was willing to adopt her and her...
- Bad to the bone. Jameson, Eli // Investigate;May2007, Vol. 7 Issue 76, p80
The author reflects on the terrible meals she has encountered as a restaurant critic. She reveals that the first terrible meal she has encountered involved a trip to a popular chain of Teppanyaki restaurants which offered a food that was so rancid. Another meal cited by the author was some sort...
- Danny Lee. Morehead, Tiffani // Teen Ink: Our Voices, Our Visions;2000, p198
The author offers information on how her stepfather has saved the life of her mother. The couple suffered from a car accident in which the author's stepfather had died. The first reaction of her stepfather was to protect her mother and give up his own life. She considers her stepfather as her...
- Robert Krumm. Denver, Samantha // Teen Ink;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p34
This article presents the author's explanation on she considers her stepfather, Robert Krumm, as her personal hero. She said that her stepfather is a real inspiration for her. Her stepfather is an American History teacher. He has been teaching American History for 36 years. He knows how to...
- What's On Your Mind? Skyid (Faith), Mtsho mo // Skipping Stones;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
The article presents the author's narration of her emotions and views regarding her father. The author used to live at her grandmother's home and the first time she met her father was when she was six. Over the years, he was like a stranger to her because he usually shouted at her. Often, a...