- Manufacturer spotlight. // Restaurant Business;Feb2011, Vol. 110 Issue 2, pFSB22
The article offers brief information on various products and foods including the Flav-R-Savor Tall Humidified Cabinet from Hatco Crop., the Fusion Pizza and Snack Merchandiser oven from Tomlinson Industries, and desserts from Roland Food Corp
- Quick serveâ€¦HATCO. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p84
Hatco Corp. offers the Glo-Ray Pizza Warmer for holding boxed or bagged pizzas. The Glo-Ray keeps pizza hot and fresh for convenient self-serve or quickserve areas. The merchandisers are offered in dual, triple and quadruple shelf models.
- Tomlinson names Lucas human resources manager. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p68
Reports that foodservice equipment manufacturer Tomlinson Industries appointed Christine Lucas as human resources manager.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/12/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p94
Features products relevant to the food service industry. Dish machine from Ecolab; Stainless-steel drawer from Hatco Corp.; Uncle Ben's Infused Rice from MasterFoodServices; Shrimp skewers from King & Prince; Barbecue sauce from French's Foodservice.
- Readers' Choice. // Fare Magazine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p30
The article lists winners in the 10 foodservice categories of "CSP" magazine's Retailer Choice Best New Products Contest which include Model C314 Frozen Carbonated Beverage Freezer from Taylor Co., Original Home-Style Lemonade from Sunny Sky Products, and Heated Zone Merchandiser from Hatco Corp.
- HATCO GLO-RAY DESIGNER INFRARED FOOD WARMERS. // Restaurant Business;11/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 18, p65
Infrared food warmers from Hatco Corp. uses a pre-focused heat pattern that bathes the entire holding surface. The strip heaters come standard with 14-inches, non-adjustable, tubular stands. Available options are shatter-resistant incandescent light and acrylic breath protectors for a safe...
- Hatco Corp. names Citti, Whiteley to new posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p68
Reports on the changes in the sales management team of foodservice equipment manufacturer Hatco Corp. Appointments in executive posts; Sales activities of the firm.
- Display cases. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p104
Glo-Ray Heated Display Cases, introduced by Hatco Corp., draw attention of customers to the food displayed in them. These powder-coated merchandisers blend with any dÃ©cor. These display cases are available in various colors. Glo-Ray's infrared heat pattern, combined with the heated base,...
- HATCO GLO-RAY PIZZA WARMER. // Restaurant Business;9/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 15, p74
The Hatco Glo-Ray Pizza Warmer holds both boxed and bagged pizzas in various widths of 24-, 36-, or 48-in. sizes. The merchandiser comes in dual-, triple-, or quadruple-shelf models.