- A Feast Most Fowl. Mckinney, Wanda // Southern Living;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p224
Features the turducken, a holiday delicacy from Louisiana consisting of a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken. Description of turducken by 'Monday Night Football' commentator John Madden; Popularity of the recipe.
- CLUCK, QUACK, GOBBLE. Campbell, Liz // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jun2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p14
The article reviews several restaurants which offer chicken, ducks, and turkey menus in Canada whi including Le Crocodile French restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia, Pizza Libretto in Toronto, Ontario, and Terrace Fifty-Five in Winnipeg, Manitoba. INSET: IN THE FAST LANE.
- Casually Speaking, The Bird Is The Word. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2002, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p80
Presents several poultry recipes. Smoked Turkey and Avocado Salad on Bread Shell; Barbecued Moulard Duck Breast; Popcorn Chicken Po' Boy.
- Menu Trends recipes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2008, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p44
Several recipes including Ginger-Sesame Fried Chicken with Orange-Scented Jasmine Rice, Pomegranate-Glazed Duck Breast and Spanish-Style Turkey Meatballs are presented.
- NO-COOK 10-MINUTE MEALS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/17/2014, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p50
Recipes for several dishes including, smoked chicken, beetroot and lentil salad, barbecued duck with Asian dressing, and Mexican chicken tacos, are presented.
- Fowl Fare. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2006, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p85
The article focuses on several recipes for chicken, turkey and duck. Creative menu ideas for meat such as chicken, duck and turkey are demanded by consumers. Some recipes from chefs are listed. For turkey, there are Honey-Grilled Turkey Tenders and the Turkey Carnitas Mesclun. Cured Duck Breast...
- MENU TRENDS recipes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2006, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p88
The article presents several recipes for chicken, turkey and duck including Turkey Carnitas Mesclun Salad, Artichoke Olive Chicken Tagine and Roasted Free Range Jadori Chicken Breast with Saffron Ratatouille, Creamy Polenta, Crispy Stuffed Green Olives and Rosemary Chicken Jus among many others.
- turducken. Morton, Mark // Cupboard Love;1997, p316
A definition of the term "turducken" is presented. It refers to a food item made by stuffing a boneless chicken with reddish sausage, stuffing the product to a boneless duck with yellowish cornbread and stuffing it into a boneless turkey with greenish oyster stuffing which is then cooked for 12...
- Turducken, what real men eat for the holidays. Greenley, Charles // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);12/9/2010, Vol. 116 Issue 13, pB4
The article reports on the popularity of a turducken, a chicken placed inside a duck, which is then jammed inside a turkey, in the U.S.