STEAL THIS IDEA
- Oklahoma's Jeff Denton tops FAME awards. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/5/2014, p2
The article announces the winners of the 2014 Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence (FAME) Awards which include Jeff Denton, director of child nutrition for Ponca City Public Schools in Oklahoma, who received the Golden School Foodservice Director of the Year Award, the highest honor...
- K-12 Schools Innovator of the Year. BUZALKA, MICHAEL // Food Management;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p24
The article presents information on the director of nutrition services for the public school district Ponca City Schools, Oklahoma Jeff Denton adjudged as the K-12 innovator of the year. It mentions that Denton is an acclaimed chef, has published books and recites music. It reports that after...
- Schools of Thoughts. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p8
Interviews several school food service directors in the U.S. regarding their efforts to control food allergies in school children. Christine Farneti; Penny McConnell; Dora Rivas; Jeff Denton.
- LESS MEAT, MORE VEGETARIAN: White Meml. shifts menu cycle for popular items. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the change in the patient menu cycle at the White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. Shift to vegetarian dishes; Reason behind the menu cycle shift; Plan to add yogurt in meals.
- Rethinking retail options. // Food Management;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on Wichita, Kansas Via Christi Regional Medical Center's Saint Joseph campus' contract with the state's ten Head Start preschools that involves preparation and delivery of 650 meals per day. Advantages of the contract to Via Christi; Services required under the contract.
- 10 TOP INFLUENCERS OF THE INDUSTRY. // FoodService Director;6/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p30
The article features several food service directors who made significant contributions to the food service industry in the U.S. They include Eric Montell of the Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, Jeff Denton of the Ponca City Public Schools in Oklahoma and Lisa Poggas of the Parker...
- UVA, Morrison Signal Health. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p22
The article reports on the introduction of the cafeteria program called Signals for Health by the University of Virginia Medical Center in its Wahoo West cafeteria. The cafeteria program is extension of successful year-old vending program. Signals for Health provides color coding for menu items...
- AND ELIMINATES PAPER MENUS/COSTS: Ohio State Med. Ctr. serves `same-day'. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the establishment of Same Day Service, a menu-based ordering and room service concept, at the Ohio State University Medical Center in 2000. Objectives of the Same Day Service; Process that must be followed regarding Same Day Service.
- TO KEEP RESIDENTS EATING: Special care center adopts small portions, finger food. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p6
Provides information on the small meals and finger foods served at the Goldenberg-Ziman Special Care Center, a facility for Alzheimers and dementia patients which opened in April 2002 in Reseda, California. Problem with the attention span of the patients; Details of the five meal a day program...