FSD's 2010 Catering Survey
- Jasmine Williams. // FoodService Director;10/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p34
The article presents an interview with Jasmine Williams, catering manager of Bank of America (Compass Group) and one of the nominees in the Under 30 list of the journal "FoodService Director" who discusses her accomplishments, her career, and her rewarding moment in the food industry.
- FSD's 2010 School District Report. // FoodService Director;2/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p12
The article presents the "FoodService Director's" 2010 school district census which provide valuable foodservice-related information in the K-12 schools market in the U.S., including the year-to-year comparative average cost of breakfast, lunch and after-school snacks, the percentage of schools...
- UNIT GAINS: Recreation up 47%; B&I units gain 23% more. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p76
Reports the results of a survey conducted by `FoodService Directors,' on the market segments growth of foodservice industry in the United States in 1998. Explanations from industry officials; Overall market growth of the industry; Outlook for the college foodservice.
- Rx Catering, Bay Laurel Win Contest. // FoodService Director;2/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
This article announces that both Bay Laurel Catering at the University of Washington and Rx Catering at the University Hospital in Newark, New Jersey have won the 2008 Best Catering Name contest sponsored by "FoodService Director." Catering Administrator Debbie Proctor explains that the name Bay...
- ANALYSIS ON NUTRIENTS EVALUATION OF HOTEL CATERING DISHES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT. Guirong Guo // Carpathian Journal of Food Science & Technology;2015, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p93
The traditional evaluation on catering dishes mainly rests on color, fragrance, flavor, appearance and meaning without analyzing on nutrition. This paper made an attempt to introduce nutrition to the evaluation process and chose energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, inorganic salt...
- Up Ahead: Older, repeat prisoners add infrastructure. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p71
Presents data from the 10th annual American Correctional Food Service Association/FoodService Director census of prison food service. Number of people incarcerated in 1998 according to the United States Bureau of Justice Statistics; Six states that house the highest populations of prisoners;...
- Oh, Those Statistics. King, Paul // FoodService Director;9/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p16
The author addresses flaws in the 2008 annual hospital census conducted by "FoodService Director" magazine. Two items were discussed on the Web site listserv of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management in the U.S. One was the discrepancy between self-ops and contract. The...
- Our brand. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the FoodService Director, which was introduced at the National Restaurant Show in Chicago. Mention of FoodService Director's celebration as the newspaper of non-commercial foodservice; Indepth look at FoodService Director.
- 10 years ago. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Opinion. Looks at the success of FoodService Director and employees who worked there and achieved success.