GE Capital continues downsizing
- GE Q3 Majap Revenue Climbs 3%. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p37
Reports the increase on the major appliance section revenue of General Electric Co. for the third quarter of year 2001 in Fairfield, Connecticut. Percentage of the revenue increase; Estimated amount of the revenue; Reduction on the profit of the major appliance segment.
- GE Climbs To Multiyear High. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/21/2013, pB02
7 General Electric's increased focus on its industrial units boosted earnings and helped lift its shares up 3.5% to $25.55, a five-year high. GE's Q3 EPS of 36 cents beat estimates by a penny while revenue fell 1.7% to $35.7 billion, falling shy of forecasts. Honeywell shares fell 2.5% Fri....
- GE Q1 Earnings, Sales Decline, On Cheap Crude, Pricey Dollar. GILLIAN RICH // Investors Business Daily;4/17/2015, p00
The article forecasts the earnings of American multinational conglomerate corporation General Electric Co. for the first quarter of 2015, looking at its earnings fell, revenue fell and generate income.
- GE's Majaps Posts 11% Profit Boost. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p16
Reports that the consumer products segment at General Electric has achieved double-digit earnings growth of 11 percent in the second quarter of 2003. Increase in operating profits from consumer products; Decline in revenue registered by the company; Sales of Monogram high-end products.
- THE LIST. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p10
The section presents information on the 2004 revenues of several public companies in Connecticut. At the top of the list is General Electric Co. with revenue of $152,866.0 million. The company manufactures transportation and heavy equipment, appliances, and lighting, and separately offers a...
- Manufacturing e-commerce Revenue. Luzadder, Daniel // Interactive Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 44, pN.PAG
Focuses on the e-commerce revenue of manufacturing companies in the United States. Decline in industrial output; Forecast of General Electric on its online revenue by the end of 2001; Increase in e-commerce activities in 2001.
- GE's Healthcare Revenues Fall 9 Percent in 1Q. // Medical Product Outsourcing;2009, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p30
The article offers updates on the business strategy of General Electric Co. as it positions to overcome an overall 36 percent drop in net earnings and 9 percent slide in total revenue during the first quarter of 2009 in the U.S. It notes the norm manifested in the company's focus on long-term...
- NBCU Profit Falls 6%; Stations Suffer, Cable Strong. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/26/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that profit at General Electric's NBC Universal unit fell 6% to $865 million, as a strong performance at the company's cable networks was offset by problems at its broadcast stations, the company stated on January 23, 2009. It says that NBC Universal revenues dropped 3% to...
- Organic Growth. Thomas, Damian A. // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p3
This article discusses the strategies of General Electric (GE) to accelerate organic revenue growth. An important factor to achieve this is the global sales force. Growth areas being considered to have a customer-centric culture include personal growth of sales professionals and growing the firm...