Tax-Efficient Stock Investing for Charitable Donors
- INVESTMENT STRATEGY: A new look at risk and return. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/30/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 31, p4
The article discusses the new strategy for a successful investment in the U.S. It mentions the need to consider that high risks and high returns go hand in hand. It highlights the need for investors to construct a diversified portfolios of high-quality stocks. An overview of some companies with...
- CÃ³mo invertir tus ingresos. Villalobos, Jorge // Entrepreneur Mexico;feb2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p54
No abstract available.
- Can you be too diversified? // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Jun2014, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses investment portfolio diversification for 2014, focusing on the financial risks of funds over-diversification. Topics include portfolio holdings overlap, market volatility, and investment strategies such as index funds investment. It also mentions taxes and transaction...
- THE TREND FILTER. Clenow, Andreas F. // Modern Trader;Dec2015, p50
The article discusses which trading rule to follow that can improve investment strategies. It mentioned that holding 50 stocks at a time should ensure a sufficient diversification. Topics discussed includes the S and P 500 Total Return Index, trading a random strategy and the use random stock...
- Plan now to save tomorrow. Italiano, Tony // CMA Magazine;Dec95/Jan96, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p29
Presents suggestions on how one can successfully file tax returns to obtain savings from income taxes. Taking stock of investments; Pay interest on low-interest employment loans; Tips for the self-employed; Unincorporated business owners and professionals; Other taxing-saving opportunities.
- Money-saving tips for filing 2010 tax returns. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
The article offers tips on how to save money on the tax return including the need to organize records, finding the right forms and providing the dependent taxpayer identifications (ID) on the return.
- Putting Equal Amount Of Eggs In Each Basket Reduces Risk. KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;1/6/2014, pB07
One of the first questions a novice investor should ask is, "How many stocks should I own?"
- Three myths about asset mix. Spinks, Michael // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2015, Issue 181, p53
The article discusses several myths associated with asset diversification. Topics mentioned include misconceptions related to diversification resulting from investments in different assets with the same fundamental return drivers, conventional descriptions of asset classes and their typical...
- What to do when the familiar is dangerous. Decker, Tim // Central Penn Business Journal;6/22/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p14
In this article the author presents his views regarding investments and factors that should be considered while investing in certain stocks. The author tells that people insist on investing in firms as they are familiar with them, but it can result in a high-risk, concentrated, under-diversified...