- How to maximize your credit card benefits when travelling. // Filipino Post;8/15/2013, p9
The article offers suggestions for travelers to maximize the benefits of their credit cards including selection of the card on the basis of coverage provided in an accident, reviewing whether any coverage is provided by the card and looking for a card which provides emergency medical coverage.
- How to maximize your credit card benefits when travelling. // South Asian Post;8/15/2013, p9
The article offers tips for maximizing the benefits of a credit cards while traveling including looking for credit cards that provide coverage for an accident during travel, reviewing the coverage provided by the credit card, and looking for a credit card that provides emergency medical coverage.
- Traveling Abroad: What Every Musician Needs to Know. // International Musician;Jul2008, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p11
The article presents tips for U.S. and Canadian musicians traveling and performing abroad. Musicians should monitor the exchange rate for currency in the country to which they will travel. Bank and credit cards should be checked if they are functional during travels. Musicians should discuss...
- Your money questions answered. MONEY EXPERT Lea Ann Knight, CFP // All You;Aug2011, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p128
The article presents questions and answers related to money and finance, including the cost of pet insurance, the consequences of closing retail and credit card accounts, and the advantages and disadvantages of transferring credit card balances.
- Vacationing? Max out your experience, not your credit. // Filipino Post;8/2/2012, p6
The article offers tips from Sears Travel Canada on how to help enjoy the summer getaway without breaking the limits of credit cards which include the importance of setting the budget in advance, securing a travel and health insurance and choosing a credit card that does not charge fees.
- Five Things to Do This Month. Busby, Dan // Clergy Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p21
Presents suggestions on personal finance management. Significance of checking return policies and warranties for products; Reasons for not buying cancer insurance; Tips on credit cards.
- Credit card delinquency rate stabilizing. // Business Credit;Mar1998, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p67
Provides information on the credit card delinquency rate in the United States according to Moody's Credit Card Indexes for November 1997. Comments from Ed Bankole, Moody's vice president. INSET: Who's in charge?.
- Credit card activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jul98, p6
Provides statistical information on the number of persons in the United States who use their credit cards. Increase in the use of credit cards in the US; Types of purchases for which credit cards are being used; Details on the increase in credit card delinquencies between 1995 and 1997.
- Outstandings grow at half the '92 rate. Meece, Mickey // American Banker;8/6/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 150, p14
Reports on the 1993 midyear survey by the RAM Research Corp. showing the annual growth rate for outstandings in credit card loans. Comparison with 1993 level; Consumers' sensitivity to interest rates and their personal debt loads as contributing factors; Research study coverage of portfolios of...