Adviser Influence on Consumer Financial Healthâ€¦
- Money lessons may pay off for advisers. Mallon, Iain // Mortgage Strategy;2/15/2010, p15
The article presents an analysis concerning the significance of financial lessons in helping the advice industry to make an early connection with future customers.
- Planners resigned to FOFA. // Money Management;7/7/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p1
The article offers information on a survey which indicates that many financial planners are not satisfied from the legislation that emerges from the Australian government's Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) changes.
- Strategy success. Cann, Nick // Money Marketing;4/15/2010, p34
In this article the author discusses the need to acknowledge the fiduciary role of financial advisers with their client and a need to differentiate the financial planning service from the provision of more product-related advice in Great Britain.
- Quality quest. Gilchrist, Chris // Money Marketing;7/15/2010, p26
In this article, the author discusses the relevance of financial advice to people who buy one or more financial products.
- Straight, No Chaser. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p98
Deals with the different approaches of financial planners in discussing financial problems with clients. Ray Amani on mutual funds; Frank M. Glaberman on bonds and fixed-income issues; John Lacy on stocks bonds and mutual funds.
- Value, not price. Bamford, Nick // Money Marketing;9/1/2011, p15
The article discusses the challenges involving the retail distribution review (RDR), which replaces commission with adviser-charging that can be paid from the financial product recommended to the client.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it, says FPA. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;11/18/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p4
The article discusses the "Quarterly Complaints and Disciplinary Report," of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) concerning the use of risky financial strategies.
- Get to know your clients. Hooper, Justin // Money Management;11/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p36
The article describes the functional role of financial planners in financial management.
- Do You Need a Financial Planner? Crocker, Kellye Carter // Arthritis Today;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p81
Presents some points to consider when selecting a financial planner. Roles of financial planners; Tips on finding a trustworthy financial planner; Quiz to find out if a person needs a financial planner.