- Tiny gains burst new year's bubble. Loula, Marek // Prague Business Journal;1/7/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p23
Reports the forecast on the performance of stock exchanges in Czech Republic for the year 2002. Expectation of growth in capital market; Procrastination of the government to select a winner for the CEZ bid; Exclusion of the Prague Stock Exchange in the market experiencing volatile trading.
- Stock picks for 2003. // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p16
Provides a forecast on the performance of the stock market in South Africa for 2003. Growth of the packaging sector; Improvement of the tourist trade; Performance of individual companies. INSET: Business Quiz..
- Local bourse weathers 9/11 aftermath better than most. Fincziczki, B�la // Budapest Business Journal;02/18/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Reports the projections for the Budapest Stock Exchange in Budapest, Hungary. Continuation on the growth of BUX index; Factors contributing to the outstanding performance of BSE; Effect of parliamentary general elections on investors.
- Regional Equities: More Consolidation Than Capitulation. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/16/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p10
The article provides an outlook for the equities market in Latin America in 2010.
- Colombia IGBC: Short-Term Correction, But Recovery Ahead. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/22/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p9
The article presents an outlook for the Colombian equity market.
- Thailand: SETI - Bullish Momentum, Cautious On Fundamentals. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/16/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p6
The article presents a short-term outlook for the Stock Exchange of Thailand Index (SETI) in 2011, including the impact of the July 2011 Thai general election, downside pressure on the equities market due to risk aversion, and indications that further upside will be limited due to overstretched...
- 30/30 foresight. Stovall, Robert H. // FW;3/14/95, Vol. 164 Issue 7, p86
Assesses the stock market's performance in 1994 and forecasts performance in 1995. Expected growths in corporate operating profits for 1995; List of stocks which lost 30% and more of their market values in 1994; Interest rate increases by the Federal Reserve; Decline of the S&P major regional...
- Highest--density forecast regions: An essay in the Spanish stock market. Blasco, Natividad; Santamaria, Rafael // Journal of Asset Management;Dec2001, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p274
Provides information on a study which explored the results of use of highest-density regions in practical forecasting. Data description and model selection; Methodology used in the study; Empirical results; Conclusion.
- Prediction: 20-25 percent growth next 18 months. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;10/26/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p20
Predicts the growth in the stock market in the U.S. for the next 18 months from October 2001. Factors contributing to the growth; Opportunities created by the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Long-term view is best kind of caution. // Fund Strategy;1/14/2008, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the status of the global stockmarkets and another on the speculation of Newton Investment Management Ltd. regarding the direction of the market.