A Matter of Timing
- Asset allocation. // Bank Investment Consultant;Dec99, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p52
Presents statistics related to asset allocation, current as of November 11, 1999. Composite opinions of the asset allocation panel's portfolio strategists; Balanced growth portfolio; Economic and financial markets forecast.
- ASSET ALLOCATION. // Investment Advisor;Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p20
Statistics are given regarding the economic and financial forecast and asset allocation for a balanced portfolio.
- Cracks in the nest eggs. Walsh, Max // Bulletin with Newsweek;08/08/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6236, p22
Recommends asset allocation in the investment portfolios of Australians retiring at 64. Percentage share of stocks and bonds; Difficulties in predicting future rate of return; Determination of the amount needed for a comfortable retirement.
- ASSET ALLOCATION. // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2001, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p28
Presents charts and graphs dealing with asset allocation recommendations by investment advisers. Balanced growth portfolio; Balanced income portfolio; Economic and financial markets forecast.
- Why I Don't Forecast. Joy, Melissa // Financial Planning;Apr2015, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p72
The article focuses on the concerns of financial market forecasting. Topics discussed include predictions leading to overconfidence in people, reduced success rate of market forecasts, concerns of spending and financial planning with predictions, and predictions leading to distractions of asset...
- ASSET ALLOCATION. // Investment Advisor;Jan2015, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the comparison of an economic and financial data in the U.S. for the next six months until July 2015, and the statistics of a poll of recommended asset allocations by portfolio strategists.
- Country Allocation and Financial Analysts' Revisions. Desrosiers, Stephanie; L'Her, Jean-Francois; Tnani, Yassine // Canadian Investment Review;Spring2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p16
Presents information on a study which examined the relevance of financial analysts' earnings forecasts. Decisions regarding global asset allocation; Lessons that portfolio managers can learn from analysts' revision of earnings forecasts.
- Half Full, and Rising. Menéndez, José // Latin Trade (English);Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p32
Focuses on the status of the stock market in Latin America as of June 2004. Forecast on the growth of global economy by the International Monetary Fund in 2004; Role of cyclical and non-cyclical businesses in the stock market; Relevance of hedge funds in asset allocation.
- Navigating stormy seas. Taylor, Damon // Super Review;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses the outlooks of asset consultants and fund trustees to the superannuation market trend in Australia in 2008. Asset consultants believe that the superannuation market will become more challenging in the current year. Meanwhile, fund trustees see outperformance in the...