- Arch stakeholders file for Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the involuntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy filed by the stakeholders of Arch Wireless Inc. Stakeholders responsible for the filing; Options of the company.
- Arch emerges from bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p24
Reports on the emergence of Arch Wireless Inc. from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Comments from Lyndon R. Daniels, the president and chief operating officer of Arch.
- Arch teeters on bankruptcy. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
States that Arch Wireless Inc. is heading for bankruptcy. Background of the company; Reason for the possible bankruptcy of the company; Collapse of its restructuring move; Details on the company's performance.
- Motorola unveils new pager products. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p116
Reports that the North American Paging Subscriber Division of Motorola Inc. plans to announce several paging devices at the 1998 Personal Communications Showcase (PSC) in Orlando, Florida. Identification of the pagers to be featured at PCS; Information on the pagers; Features and advantages of...
- NPCS modem allows wireless meter reading, control of appliances and equipment. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p64
Features a personal communication service modem, a two-way paging technology developed by the Messaging Derivatives Division of Motorola's Advanced Messaging Group. Capabilities; System requirements.
- Motorola Pins Hopes On GPRS. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p1
Provides information on the expectations of the company Motorola for a turnaround on an array of GPRS phones. Comments from Mike Zafirovsky, president of the personal communications sector of the company; Factors affecting the company's performance; Reactions from industry analysts to the plans...
- Motorola moves deeper into new phone tech. Diaz Jr., Frank // Caribbean Business;9/12/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p57
Informs on Motorola's launch of two personal communication devices, the C330 series of next-generation telephone. Features.
- Motorola ends production on two personal models. Bournellis, Cynthia // Electronic News;12/9/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2146, p8
Reports on Motorola's announcement of its decision to stop the production of its Envoy and Marco personal communicators by yearend 1996. Offer of customer support for one year and indefinite support of the company's wireless service; Motorola's focus on wireless communications products such as...
- Arch, MSN, Motorola form partnership. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p44
Announces an agreement between Arch Wireless Inc., MSN and Motorola Inc. to provide consumers access to the MSN Hotmail e-mail and Messanger instant-messaging communications services on Motorola's wireless two-way messaging communications services, Talkabout T900.