System Handles Load Following Airliner Crash
- JFK terminal in holding pattern without N.Y.-N.J. agency's approval. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p25
Focuses on American Airlines Inc.'s plan to build a terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Goal of securing approval from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey; Financing proposals.
- American Whiskies Celebration at JFK Old Forester introduced for first time in TR. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;10/17/2012, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p4
The article offers information on the month-long American Whiskies Celebration being made at the John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport's Terminal (T8) of American Airlines Inc.
- JFK terminal deal to sell through NYC. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/09/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30784, p1
Reports on the New York City Industrial Development Agency's approval of bonds for American Airlines' terminal at the John F. Kennedy International Airport. Plan of Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to take control of two airports.
- AA drops JFK-IAH. // Travel Daily;11/7/2013, p5
The article announces that American Airlines will cease offering flights between the John F. Kennedy (JFK) Airport in New York City and the George H.W. Bush International Airport in Houston, Texas starting January 8, 2014.
- American Airlines to fly to Birmingham and Edinburgh. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Feb2015, p10
The article reports on the daily services to be launched by American Airlines Inc. from New York John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport in New York City to Birmingham, England and Edinburgh, Scotland on May 7, 2015.
- American Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;3/22/2010, p5
The article offers updates related to American Airlines Inc. including a proposal from Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to fine the airline company with a 300,000 dollars for an MD-82 maintenance violation, a requests for an exemption from a new tarmac-delay rules at New York's John F....
- American Airlines. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p1
The article reports that American Airlines Inc. has opened its relocated cargo terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
- ANTIGUA & BARBUDA. // Caribbean Update;Oct2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the announcement by American Airlines on August 25, 2011 that a nonstop service between the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York and VC Bird International Airport in Antigua will start on November 17, 2011.
- Launching pad. // Architectural Record;Mar1999, Vol. 187 Issue 3, p58
Reports on American Airlines' planned terminal at New York City's John F. Kennedy International Airport.