Enterprise Evaluates Its Wireless Options
- ViAir app to be integrated into Telus Mobility. // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p10
Reports on the plan of Canadian wireless carrier Telus Mobility to integrate ViAir's Wireless-Inbox messaging application with its mobility office inbox product. Impact of the plan on Telus Mobility.
- ViAir simplifies e-mail management. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p24
Reports on mobile applications management and delivery platform provider ViAir Inc.'s introduction of its WirelessInBox Enterprise, a platform that gives carriers, Internet service providers and wireless users with simultaneous access to their existing Internet and corporate electronic mail.
- TeleComputing releases PDA solution. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p19
Reports on the mobile communication solution released by TeleComputing. Features of the service; Importance of the mobile service.
- VIAIR INTRODUCES WIRELESSINBOX 4.O WIRELESS EMAIL SOLUTION. // Telephone IP News;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Introduces WirelessInbox 4.0, a version of ViaAir company's wireless electronic mail solution as of August 2002.
- VIAIR ONBOARD AIR SYSTEMS. // DIRTSports;Jun2007, Issue 30, p91
The article evaluates the onboard air system from VIAIR Corp.
- LetsTalk Privately Labels ViAir Solution. // Wireless Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p31
Reports on the marketing and distribution partnership between LetsTalk.com and ViAir Inc., a wireless Internet infrastructure provider. Significance of the deal.
- USED AND ABUSED. HOLT, JEFF G. // Hot Bike;Apr2015, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p86
A review is presented of Viair's 85P compressor used to inflate any size motorcycle tyre and become a part of motorcycle's tool kit.
- Aiding and abetting. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;04/23/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 17, p28
Reveals that TeleComputing will penetrate the application service provider (ASP) market in the United States and Europe by transforming existing telecommunication service providers into ASP. How the company manages its operation as an ASP; Automation of business processes through operations...
- TELECOMPUTING BREAKS OFF U.S.-BASED HOSTING INITIATIVE. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;4/8/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 14, p12
Focuses on the operation of TeleComputing as an application service provider in the Nordic region through publicly held company Apptix. Services offered by Apptix; Information on how Apptix was formed; Partnership between Apptix and Microsoft.