Mixed Results For Tower Operators
- Tower Firms distressed, SBA lowers guidance. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;10/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the decision of U.S. wireless tower owner and operator SBA Communications Corp. to lower its third-quarter guidance for 2002. Estimate earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to be reported by the company; Estimate total revenues for the quarter; Information on...
- Pinnacle tries to stave off bankruptcy. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;2/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the performance of the stocks of SBA Communications Corp. and Pinnacle Holdings Inc. in the market. Decline in the trading price of Pinnacle; Efforts of Pinnacle to secure funding; Decision of SBA to reduce its capital expenditures.
- Revenues up for Crown, SBA, but losses continue. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;5/10/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p6
Reports on increased revenues of wireless companies Crown Castle International Corp. and SBA Communications Corp. in the first quarter of 2004. Increase in site rental and broadcast transmission revenue reported by Crown; Net loss incurred; Site leasing revenue posted by SBA; Decrease in the...
- SBA adds 309 towers in 2Q. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p31
Reports on the increase in the total number of towers owned by SBA Communications Corp., an independent operator of wireless communications infrastructure, for the second quarter of 2000.
- SBA revenues climb 85 percent; EBITDA hits $3M. // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p5
Highlights the financial performance of SBA Communications Corp. for the third quarter of 1999. Increase in the company's revenues; Pro forma same tower revenue; Earnings before interest, taxes, and other charges.
- SBA 3Q results strong, revenues, net loss up. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the corporate earning posted by SBA Communications Corp. for the third quarter that ended September 30, 2001. Increase of the company's revenue; Net loss posted by the company.
- Pinnacle accountant under investigation. // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p7
Reports on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's probe on Pinnacle Holdings Inc.'s accounting firm, PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP, regarding certain accounting related issues.
- Pinnacle begs for patience. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the financial problems faced by the wireless communication business of Pinnacle Holdings Inc. Factors that influence the problems of the company; Wireless sites owned by Pinnacle at the end of the third quarter of 2001; Investigation on the finance of the company.
- Tower firms up on Q3 performances. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p15
Reports on an increase in the revenue posted by wireless tower companies in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2004. Total operating income reported by Crown Castle; Views of Jim Taiclet, chairman and CEO of American Tower Corp., on the financial performance of the company; Growth of the revenue...