PCIA Honors Community Contributors
- Market Report: Los Angeles. Schwartz, Meredith // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep2006, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p115
The article provides information about the California Gift Show sponsored by L.A. Mart LLC. The show saw the growth of jewelry and fashion accessories market as well as apparels that feature microfibers and ornamentations. A renewed emphasis on exotic regions in Asia as a potential source of...
- PROFILE: TIFFANY & CO. FOUNDATION. // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Aug2005, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p2
The article provides information on Tiffany and Co. Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the high-end jeweler, which awards grants nationally for projects in the arts and the environment. Environmental projects that address responsible mining, coral reef conservation, and land protection are of...
- Mark Your Calendar. // Chemical Heritage;Winter2005/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p23
The article presents a calendar of events concerning the Chemical Heritage Foundation in the U.S. in 2006. The Biotechnology Heritage Award will be presented during the Biotechnology Industry Organization International Convention in March. Heritage Day 2006 will be held in May. The Gordon Cain...
- ASM Foundation increases support of science fairs. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2002, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p53
Reports on the increase in science fair monetary awards by the ASM International Foundation in the U.S. Selection of awardees; Winners of the award for the year 2001; Culmination of the Intel-International Science and Engineering Fair.
- A wheel journey through an American way of life. Adler, Jane // Crain's Chicago Business;11/8/99, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the holding of a photo-documentary show about trailers and trailer parks in Chicago, Illinois, sponsored by the Chicago Architecture Foundation. Features of the exhibit; Tracing of the roots of trailer life to the American love of mobility and independence.
- Gourmet show of goodwill. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul97, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p208
Focuses on the donations to the Goodwill Indiana organization by exhibitors and the Gourmet Products Show which was held in San Francisco between April 27 and 30, 1997. Information on the show; Details on the items donated; Who will benefit from the donation.
- Untitled. Hurwitz, Laurie S. // American Artist;Jun1993, Vol. 57 Issue 611, p5
Announces painting exhibitions in May 1993. International tour of the Barnes Foundation's art collection; Charcoal drawings of French artist Odilon Redon.
- The past meets the future. // New York Amsterdam News;10/12/96, Vol. 87 Issue 41, p24
Presents a caption picture of members of the `Our Children Foundation,' in front of the `Amsterdam News,' as they celebrated the work of art that fellow members created for the newspaper and the community. Names of the foundation members.
- Barnes tour extended. // Art in America;Mar1994, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p31
Reports on the extension granted to the Barnes Foundation exhibition `From Cezanne to Matisse: Great French Paintings from the Barnes Foundation'. Scheduled dates; Barnes' version of Seurat's `Poseuses' as the reason for the injunction.