- DeLorean jury tampering? // Newsweek;7/9/1984, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p23
The conspiracy trial of John Z. DeLorean is now in its 12th week. Judge Robert Takasugi dropped the first bombshell when he revealed that some of the jurors had received copies of a congressional document bitterly criticizing FBI sting operations. The second rumble came 27 hours later when...
- Criminal investigation and the De Lorean trial. // Newsweek;8/27/84, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p23
De Lorean's surprising triumph over a government sting operation renewed the debate over how far law enforcement agents may go before they become more suspect than the supposed criminals they are pursuing. The article looks at several cases and the work of the FBI.
- Jury acquits De Lorean. // Newsweek;8/27/84, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p22
The ex-auto magnet beats the government sting. After a 22-week trial that produced 18,000 transcript pages of testimony, John Z. De Lorean won, perhaps even thrashed the government. The jury deliberated only about 29 hours and needed just one ballot to acquit the 59-year old businessman. Now,...
- John Delorean is back. Crain, Keith // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p12
Opinion. Reacts to the plans of John DeLorean to introduce a new car line by 1999. Attitude that his past failures have not changed the man.
- Larger Than Life. Smith, David C. // Ward's Auto World;May2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p26
Pays tribute to the late John Zachary DeLorean, former General Motors Corp. executive and president of the National Alliance of Businessman.
- Cult carmaker DeLorean dies. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;May/Jun2005, p14
Presents an obituary for John DeLorean, owner of DeLorean Motor Co.
- Heroes revisited. // AutoWeek;10/16/95, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p60
Presents an anecdote about executive John DeLorean's visit at a Chevy II studio with an overlooked shirttail sticking out of his fly.
- Debut of the De Lorean. // Time;
The article offers information on the De Lorean cars from the company owned by John Z. De Lorean which is manufactured in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- JOHN DELOREAN. Dahl, Darren // Inc.;Dec2005, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p30
The article presents an obituary for John DeLorean, founder of DeLorean Motor Co.