NEWS FROM CUJOURNAL.COM
- One Volunteer Volunteers Advice On Getting Volunteers. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;8/14/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 32, p4
The author criticizes the speech of David Gilbert, a well-known volunteer of Aberdeen Proving Ground FCU in Bel Air, Md., delivered at a recent credit unions meeting. His speech, which was mainly aimed at recruiting self-confident and outstanding volunteers, discussed the strategies that the...
- How To Keep CU Volunteers From Going The Way Of The Typewriter. Freeman, Lisa // Credit Union Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p17
Highlights credit union executive David Gilbert's speech on issues affecting credit union volunteers at the 38th NAFCU Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. Challenges facing credit unions in finding volunteers; Recommendations on how to build national or state-level volunteer opportunities.
- Credit Union Chairmen Plead for Common Sense on Volunteer Travel. Rubenstein, Jim // Credit Union Times;6/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the plead by credit unions' chairpersons concerning the abuse of some board members on policies of internal travel from 2006-2007. Howard Spencer of Oscoda, Michigan-based Northland Area Federal Credit Union (FCU) suggests that there must be a careful review to be made for...
- The interview. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p16
Interviews David Gilbert, president of the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission. Biggest assets and liabilities of the city when it comes to attracting sporting events; Sporting events that is considered out of reach by the commission.
- Thank you to reviewers. // Tourism & Hospitality Research;Oct2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p368
The article lists the reviewers who have contributed their time to review manuscripts for the Tourism and Hospitality Research journal which includes David Airey, Donna Chambers, and David Gilbert.
- Goal Group Strengthens London Team. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p143
Goal Group, the class actions and tax reclamation specialist, has hired David Gilbert as global business development manager and Tania Dupoy as sales and relationship manager in its London office.
- NRA looks to veteran Gilbert for business growth 'solutions' Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/2/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p4
The articles announces that David Gilbert was appointed as chief operating officer of National Restaurant Association (NRA) and chief executive director of NRA Solutions.
- The Normals (Book). Winter, Max // Booklist;9/15/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p207
Reviews the book "The Normals," by David Gilbert.
- Bauhaus Wow. Russell, Donna Andrews // Louisville Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p77
The article presents information on David Gilbert, who moved from Los Angeles to his Louisville, Kentucky in 2010. He grew up in St. Matthews and knew Louisville had a lot to offer. He received master's degree in art history. It is stated that although Gilbert spent 15 years in the music...