- EAST MIDLANDS ORAL HISTORY ARCHIVE (EMOHA). // Oral History;Autumn2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p9
Information about a one day event entitled "Using Oral History" held by the East Midland Oral History Archive (EMOHA) in June 2009 is presented. Speakers discussed how they have used oral history. Speakers included Colin Hyde from EMOHA, Jenny Labbon and George Watley, and Diane Davies on using...
- FUTURE MEETINGS. // Oral History;Autumn2007, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p3
The article announces meetings and conferences concerning oral history, including "The Revolutionary Ideal: Transforming Community Through Oral History," in Oakland, California on October 24-28, 2007 and "Oral History: The Art of Dialogue," in Krakow Poland on November 8-10, 2007.
- Towards an oral history of labour. Turner, R. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn73, Issue 27, p63
The article analyzes the use of oral evidence in labor history research. Labour historians are increasingly interested in the use of oral evidence in research. The attachment of the informants to one particular institution, for instance, a trade union or company plant with its networks of...
- CREATION, DESTRUCTION, MEMORY: ORAL HISTORY AND REGENERATION. // Oral History;Autumn2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the annual conference of the Oral History Society themed "Creation, Destruction, Memory: Oral History and Regeneration," to take place at the University of Sunderland in England on July 22, 2011.
- ORAL HISTORY AND FIELDWORK: THE (RE)USE AND INTERPRETATION OF RESEARCH MATERIALS. // Oral History;Autumn2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p3
The article offers information on the symposium titled "Oral History and Fieldwork: The (Re)Use and Interpretation of Research Materials," that will take place in Helsinki, Finland on December 2-3, 2010.
- [Record] [Create]: ORAL HISTORY IN ART, CRAFT, AND DESIGN - ORAL HISTORY SOCIETY ANNUAL CONFERENCE. // Oral History;Autumn2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the Oral History Society's annual conference to be held at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, England in July 2010.
- ON REGENERATION. Sadek, Jackie // Estates Gazette;3/5/2011, Issue 1109, p62
This article offers an overview of a conference titled Creation, Destruction, Memory: Oral History and Regeneration that will be held by the Oral History Society at the University of Sunderland in England on July 1 and 2, 2011.
- COMMUNITIES OF MEMORY:. // Oral History;Autumn2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p5
The article offers information on Communities of Memory: Biennial Conference of the Oral History Association of Australia to be held in Melbourne, Victoria on September 30 to October 2, 2011.
- THC offering free World War II oral history training. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p4
The article offers information on the free oral history training workshop to be conducted by the Texas Historical Commission (THC) and the Wheeler Centennial Historical Association at Wheeler Ag and Family Life Center in Clarendon, Texas on August 21, 2010.