Doughnut Lovers Get The Message
- Tip of the month. // Business NH Magazine;Sep96, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Provides an advice on marketing strategy. Need to convey a clear message; Strategy adopted by Dunkin Donuts.
- Dunkin' finally sees the light with dark. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/94, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p12
Reports on Dunkin' Donuts Inc.'s introduction of Dunkin' Dark Roast gourmet coffee. Marketing campaign for the product launch; Comments by Dunkin' Donuts director of advertising and sales promotion Andrea McKenna.
- (Sugar) Rush Hour. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;4/17/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 16, p56
The article presents information on the television advertisement Anthem for Dunkin Donuts food and coffee in the U.S. in 2006.
- Dunkin aims for single-serve success. // Packaging Digest;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p37
The article reports on the launch of Dunkin' Donuts LLC's Keurig K-Cup single serving units in August 2011 which is aimed at bolstering its brew-at-home coffee products.
- Dunkin' Donuts. Kramer, Louise // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS30
Profiles Eddie Binder, vice president of marketing at Dunkin' Donuts. His role in the sendoff of Fred the Baker in the fall of 1997; Why the campaign using Fred the Baker ended; The number of doughnuts that the company handed out as part of the sendoff.
- Boston Market, Dunkin' Donuts show quick, 'easy' way to build up image. Cebrzynksi, Gree // Nation's Restaurant News;11/3/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 44, p14
Looks on the marketing strategies of restaurant operators to strengthen their brand images in the U.S. Boston Market Corp.'s television and print advertising; Television personality Ricardo Montalban's endorsement of Dunkin' Donuts Inc.; New product advertising.
- A picture-perfect cup of coffee. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/1/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p18
The article reports on the coffee advertisement of Dunkin' Donuts. It mentions that the advertisement has 'taste you can't put down' tagline that inform customers of the product quality. It also aims to interact with customers and encourage them to buy the product. According to the author, the...
- Run, Coffee Drinker, Run! Viveiros, Beth Negus // Direct;3/1/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on Dunkin' Donuts' online marketing that will launch a Youtube channel and a loyalty program. The coffee and pastry chain invited customers to submit videos answering the question "How Do You Keep America Running? Site visitors will rank the videos and the winners will...
- Brand builders. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;01/11/99, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p16
Describes how the Dunkin' Donuts company reshaped its priorities in terms of marketing the donuts and coffee they sell. Comments from Eddie Binder, vice president of marketing at Dunkin' Donuts; Shift of emphasis of Dunkin' Donuts; Flavored coffees introduced by the chain in 1995; Bagels from...