- Major Players In Mobile Entertainment Medium. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;1/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p10
Presents information on companies that are joining forces to deliver mobile entertainment to consumers. Airborne Entertainment; AOL Time Warner; CinemaElectric Inc.; Background of the companies.
- …ETC…. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p12
The article focuses on NHL Clubhouse, a mobile storefront released by Airborne Entertainment Inc. and NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises LLC that offers NHL-branded ringtones and wallpapers. The offering entails team-branded wallpapers and ringtones for each of the 30 NHL teams. The team of...
- Five Brazilian Carriers Merge Under Vivo Banner. // TelecomWeb News Digest;2/24/2006, p2
This article reports on the merger of five Brazilian Vivo-brand mobile carriers as of February 2006. Telesp Celular Participacoes, Tele Centro Oeste Celular Participacoes, Tele Sudeste Celular Participacoes, Tele Leste Celular Participacoes and Celular CRT Participacoes will be melded into a...
- German Wireless Market Faces 'Armageddon'. // TelecomWeb News Digest;12/6/2005, p1
The article reports that Aldi Inc. will soon launch its own house-branded prepaid cellular service, sparking what European analysts think will be a massive price war in the German market. One analyst called it the start of "Armageddon" in the German mobile market. Aldi has teamed with Royal KPN...
- VERIZON WIRELESS OFFERS MORE OPTIONS TO FIND INFORMATION. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Feb2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p83
The article focuses on the online self-serve resources offered by Verizon Wireless to help its customers find information about their calling plans and to secure online account management tool in the U.S. Customers can register for the My Account account management tool to view and pay their...
- Sprint CEO: Pivot Going Too Slow. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p10
The article reports that Gary Forsee, the chief executive of Sprint Nextel, has expressed disappointment over the time it took for the commercial launch of the firm's Pivot joint mobile-phone-service venture with four cable companies in the U.S. in 2007. Forsee added that Sprint is looking to...
- InBrief. // Network World;12/8/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p12
The article reports that Sprint Nextel Corp. and Clearwire Corp. are creating a new company to build a nationwide WiMAX network. The new company will retain the Clearwire name and will together the radio spectrum holdings and WiMAX operations of both the companies. The joint venture aims to...
- AT&T won't bid for Vodafone. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/28/2014, pA02
The U.S. wireless giant ruled out a bid for
- NSN opens Myanmar branches. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN) has today announced the opening of two offices in Yangon, Myanmar.