ASK THE EXPERTS
- Automation & Robotics Roundtable. // LabTalk;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 38 Issue 15F, p34
The article presents questions and answers related to robotics in laboratory operations, including whether an automated machine works in a vacuum and the system for technical support and maintenance.
- Excavators. Drury, Sally // Horticulture Week;10/26/2012, p49
The article presents questions and answers related to excavators including the size of excavators to be uses, advantages of micro and mini excavators and use of excavator other than digging. INSET: Health and safety considerations.
- How's Your Pioneer Instinct? Wells, John R. // Saturday Evening Post;4/25/1953, Vol. 225 Issue 43, p101
The article presents a question inviting the reader to identify a certain weird-looking wooden machine.
- SERVICE HOTLINE. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p29
Presents a question and answer advisory on issues related to refrigeration. Problem concerning the selection of the right refrigerants in cooling systems; Importance of measuring the superheat; Importance of superheat in maintaining compressor longevity and proper motor cooling.
- hotline: service & maintenance. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/3/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 1, p33
The article provides answers to questions about head-master-head pressure-mixing valves, natural gas furnace, and heat pump.
- AMCA's Fan Efficiency Grades: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 53 Issue 9, Special section p8
The article presents questions and answers related to fan efficiency grade (FEG) including how FEG ratings are calculated, its use, and the codes or standards refer to FEG ratings.
- Name those presses and a glossy query. Francis, Jo // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/28/2010, p34
The article presents a response to a question on the name of the three printing machines featured in a 1990 photograph of the printroom of Borough Road Polytechnic Institute.
- SERVICE HOTLINE. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/01/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 9, p20
Presents questions & answers advisory on refrigeration services. Purpose for the split capacitor; Question on charging a residential split system; Amount of current flowing through the start winding.
- The fundamental things. Cavey, Steve // Printing World;5/26/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 7, p27
Presents several questions print buyers ask about overall standards and reliability when selecting a printer. Way of choosing a good printer; Breakpoint in deciding between sheetfeed and web; Breadth of service to be expected.