- Crizal Kids UVâ„¢ Lenses: Shielding Young Eyes from Ultraviolet Radiation. French, Mary Lou // Optometry Times;Mar2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p9
The article previews the Crizal Kids UV lenses from Essilor.
- Essilor Launches Definity 3 and Definity 3 Plus. Karp, Andrew // Vision Monday;9/24/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p37
The article offers information on Essilor of America's Definity 3 and Definity 3 Plus lenses.
- Essilor Launches New Generation of Optifog Lenses. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;7/21/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p48
The article reports on Essilor's launch of improved versions of its Optifog lenses, the Crizal Optifog and the TD2 Optifog lenses.
- Two new innovations for UV protection. // Optometry Today;3/9/2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p20
A preview of the clear lens Crizal UV from Essilor is presented, along with some information on its Eye-Sun Protection Factor rating system.
- Essilor Intros Kolor Up Plano line With Mazzucchelli Acetates. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;11/16/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p30
The article provides information on the Kolor Up lens collection with Mazzaucchelli acetate materials from Essilor Sun Solution, a division of corrective lenses company Essilor Group dedicated to non-prescription lenses.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 38 Issue 19C, p32
The article evaluates various optical laboratory supplies including SALEM Vision Group's tak adhesive backed anti-slip film, Santinelli International's SE-9090 Supra Industrial Lens Edger, and Western Optical Supply's Nose Pad Inserting Pliers.
- Transitions Photochromic Lenses Available in New Graphite Green. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;7/21/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p50
The article reports that Transitions Optical and Essilor have teamed up to develop and launch graphite green colored Transitions Signature VII lenses.
- Management & Business Academy to Sponsor CE at Expo East. // Vision Monday;10/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p009
The article reports that the Management & Business Academy will back CIBA Vision and Essilor at the International Vision Expo East 2011.
- DYNAMICALLY DIGITAL LENSES. Bruce, Andrew S. // Vision Monday;11/17/2014 Supplement Dynamically Digital Eyewear, p12
The article discusses the application of digital technology in the manufacturing of ophthalmic lenses. Topics include free-form and digital ophthalmic lenses, digital manufacturing and surfacing, and creating and designing progressive addition lenses (PALs). Other topics include aspheric and...