SPARKING THE RIGHT CONNECTION
- Plant-operations software market. // Industry Week/IW;10/06/97, Vol. 246 Issue 18, p42
Reveals the market share of various plant-operations software in 1996. Includes UNIX; Windows NT, MS Windows; Expected growth of the market in 1997.
- Software certifications boost productivity. Tyler, Kathryn // HR Magazine;May97, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p63
Discusses the importance of software or vendor certifications in boosting business productivity. Examples of training and certification programs; Benefits of certification programs for employers; Benefits of employees from certification programs; Procedure in selecting a program; Function of...
- FreeMarkets Supplier Implementation 2.0. // Database & Network Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p18
Introduces version two of the FreeMarkets Supplier Implementation, the latest version of FreeMarkets Inc.'s integrated solution designed to help companies adopt suppliers for new and existing products and services. Product features; Systems requirements and compatibility; Availability; Pros and...
- UNIT4 to Disrupt Performance Management Market. // Productivity Software;Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the plans of business software provider for Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC TM) UNIT4 to disrupt performance management software market in 2012. It is inferred that the disruption is to enable the company to provide a complete approach to its business analytics tools,...
- Follow the money. Pacey, Emily; Hinchliffe, Suzanne // Design Week;10/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p19
The article reviews several business management software including Traffic, Synergist, and Streamtime.
- HYPEROFFICE. // Accounting Technology;Apr2006, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p41
The article evaluates HyperOffice's portal customization software and offers information about the product's key features, specifications, applications and price.
- Management Tools Expand. Evers, Joris // InfoWorld;3/15/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p16
This article reports on the plan of Microsoft to preview its Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2004 and Software Update Services 2.0 software at its Microsoft Management Summit in early 2004. Attendees will also get details on the company's management-product road map and an update on the...
- Balanced Scorecards in the Business-Centric BI Architecture. Williams, Steve // DM Review;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p34
This article focuses on providing resolution to several issues concerning balanced scorecard software. The widespread use of the balanced scorecard as a management tool spawned the creation of balanced scorecard software, an analytic application that automates collecting and displaying...
- Alaska Companies Opt for Deltek. Stricker, Julie // Alaska Business Monthly;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p20
The article offers information on the project-focused business management software designed by Deltek Inc. and its significance in helping Alaska companies manage their projects. It states that the software encompasses a project's life cycle from helping clients in finding bid opportunities to...