SPARKING THE RIGHT CONNECTION
- Plant-operations software market. // Industry Week/IW;10/06/97, Vol. 246 Issue 18, p42
Reveals the market share of various plant-operations software in 1996. Includes UNIX; Windows NT, MS Windows; Expected growth of the market in 1997.
- Software certifications boost productivity. Tyler, Kathryn // HR Magazine;May97, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p63
Discusses the importance of software or vendor certifications in boosting business productivity. Examples of training and certification programs; Benefits of certification programs for employers; Benefits of employees from certification programs; Procedure in selecting a program; Function of...
- FreeMarkets Supplier Implementation 2.0. // Database & Network Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p18
Introduces version two of the FreeMarkets Supplier Implementation, the latest version of FreeMarkets Inc.'s integrated solution designed to help companies adopt suppliers for new and existing products and services. Product features; Systems requirements and compatibility; Availability; Pros and...
- UNIT4 to Disrupt Performance Management Market. // Productivity Software;Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the plans of business software provider for Businesses Living IN Change (BLINC TM) UNIT4 to disrupt performance management software market in 2012. It is inferred that the disruption is to enable the company to provide a complete approach to its business analytics tools,...
- Follow the money. Pacey, Emily; Hinchliffe, Suzanne // Design Week;10/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p19
The article reviews several business management software including Traffic, Synergist, and Streamtime.
- HYPEROFFICE. // Accounting Technology;Apr2006, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p41
The article evaluates HyperOffice's portal customization software and offers information about the product's key features, specifications, applications and price.
- EVEREST ADVANCED 3.0.1. // Accounting Technology;Apr2006, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p41
The article evaluates Everest Software Corp.'s Advanced version 3.0.1 software and offers information about the product's key features, specifications, applications and price.
- Using Software to Do More with Less. Mahoney, Mark // Musical Merchandise Review;Nov2010, Vol. 169 Issue 11, p72
The article offers advice for musical instrument dealers on investing in a business management software. It notes that dealers should look for a Web-based system for easy access of information by staff. It mentions that database driven software can give users access to up-to-date information...
- Intelligent Financial Forecasting, The key for a Successful Management. BANICA, Logica; PIRVU, Daniela; HAGIU, Alina // International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Financ;2012, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p192
Given the prolonged economic crisis felt by entire business world, companies have turned to knowledge, processing and analyzing information as powerful tools of top management. IT market has provided business intelligence software, useful for companies in their effort to obtain current situation...