Research Integrity in Communication Sciences and Disorders: Preface
- Ethics Statements. // ASHA Leader;3/4/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p28
The article reports that the Board of Ethics of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) has released the "Client Abandonment," a new and revised ethics statements in the U.S. The new statement provides guidance on ethical considerations for practitioners who are leaving a...
- Students Receive Ethics Essay Awards. // ASHA Leader;12/26/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p25
The article looks at the winners of the American Speech-Learning-Hearing Association's (ASHA) 2007 Student Ethics Essay Award program. The program is meant to increase the awareness of ethical decision making in students who are considering careers in audiology, speech-language pathology, or...
- New Ethics and Research Policy Documents. // ASHA Leader;2/12/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p36
The article presents the new policy document released by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). The document entitled "Guidelines for the Responsible Conduct of Research: Ethics and the Publication Process" will encourage and provide information on ethical standards for...
- EI Outcomes Forum Launched to Explore Data Collection. Brown, Jaumeiko // ASHA Leader;3/24/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that the ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) National Center for Evidence-Based Practice in Communication Disorders (N-CEP) took action to acquire treatment outcomes data for the early intervention (EI) population. N-CEP established the Early Intervention...
- ASHA Code of Ethics and Research. McCartney, James // ASHA Leader;9/24/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p12
Presents the principles of American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Code of Ethics. Interpretation of the Code; Proposal of the Board of Ethics of revision to the ASHA Code of Ethics; Widespread peer review of ASHA Code of Ethics.
- Revised Code of Ethics Approved. // ASHA Leader;2/4/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p21
Focuses on the revision of the Code of Ethics of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association during the Atlanta Convention in Georgia.
- ASHA's Board of Ethics--Let's Get Acquainted. Huffman, Nancy P. // ASHA Leader;2/19/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the Board of Ethics of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Members of the board; Revision of the Code of Ethics; Critical role of ethics education.
- Taking ethics seriously. Swigert, Nancy // ASHA;Summer98, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p11
Focuses on the Codes of Ethics and how it relates to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). Provisions of the Code of Ethics; Why do individuals fail to uphold the Code of Ethics; Importance of adhering to this code.
- Board of Ethics Decisions. // ASHA Leader;4/27/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p38
The article focuses on the decision of the board of ethics of American Speech-Language-Hearing Association on their members.