- Gift and Gourmet Shows to Co-locate With Related Shows. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep2008, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p76
A calendar of events related to several gourmet shows in the U.S. for 2009 is presented including the Chicago Market: Living and Giving Show, The Gourmet Housewares Show and the San Francisco International Gift Fair.
- CALENDAR. // Tech Trader;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p12
A calendar of international events in 2010 is presented, including the Photo Marketing Association (PMA) International Convention & Trade Show to be held in Anaheim, California from February 21-23, the World Retail Congress to be held in Berlin, Germany from April 21-23 and the Hong Kong...
- Noteworthy Upcoming Industry Events. // Retailing Today;1/8/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a calendar of events related to the retail industry to be held in various parts of the U.S. The NRF 96th Annual Convention & Expo will be organized on January 14-17, 2007 in New York City. The CHA Winter Convention and Trade Show will be organized in Anaheim, California, on...
- UPCOMING. // Retail Merchandiser;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p14
A calendar of events for the retail industry in 2011 is presented including the National Retail Federation Washington Leadership Conference on May 10-12 at the National Press Club in Washington, the Licensing International Expo on June 14-16 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas,...
- OTHER EVENTS FROM ACROSS THE STATE:. // Nebraska Life;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p92
A calendar of special events, exhibits and trade fairs, concerts and shows across Nebraska scheduled for January to February 2012 is presented, including the Perspectives Art Exhibit, West Point Buy Local Bridal Fair, and Toasted Ponies Concert.
- Art To The Avenue. // Greenwich Magazine;May2012, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p165
A calendar of art and antique, entertainment, lectures, tours and workshops and benefit events to be held in Greenwich, Connecticut in 2012 is presented which includes an exhibition at the Aldrich Museum, the comedy "The Good Doctor," by Neil Simon at Discovery Museum and Planetarium and annual...
- At the Museum. // Natural History;Mar2008, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p78
A calendar of events at the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) in New York City in 2008 is presented, which include the photography exhibition "Undersea Oasis: Coral Reef Communities," through May 2008, a lecture on Women of Discovery Saturday on March 8, 2008, and the World Water Day...
- calendar. // SGB;Summer2009, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p94
A calendar of events for the U.S. from August 2009 to February 2010 is presented which includes the Health & Fitness Business Exposition in Denver from August 6-7, the Team Dealers' Show of Sports Inc. in Las Vegas from November 22-24, and the Free Ride Festival of the SnowSports Industries...
- EVENTS. // Horticulture Week;10/16/2009, p44
A calendar of events in Great Britain from October to November 2009 is presented including the Garden Retail Awards, the British Crop Production Council (BCPC) congress and exhibition, and the Southern Growers exhibition.