FALL 2011 OUTERWARE
- Helly Hansen Hydropower Jacket. // Boating;May2010, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p12
The article evaluates the Hydropower mid-layer jacket from Helly Hansen ASA.
- INTO THE WOODS. // Women's Health;Dec2014, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p140
The article previews outdoors clothing for women, including vest from Superdry, cape from Helly Hansen and boots from Woolrich Footwear.
- BASELAYERS. Crabtree, Kwsta // Skiing;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates several ski clothing and dresses which include stripe crew graphic and SLX seamless pants from Helly Hansen ASA, women's NTS midweight zip tee-shirts and bottoms from Smartwool Corp., and Snow Fall Line pro socks from Wigwam Mills Inc.
- Traveler's Gear Box: Staying Cool In The National Parks. // National Parks Traveler;7/18/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on several clothing for men and women including the Departure Short-Sleeve Shirt and Aero Short-Sleeve Crewe women's shirt from Icebreaker, and the Odin Moon Light Jacket from Helly Hansen.
- WaterWorks. Johnson, Noah // Men's Fitness;May2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p42
The article evaluates several waterproof jackets for outdoor sports including the Helly Hansen Mig jacket from the company Helly Hansen, the North Face Titan jacket from North Face Inc., and the Merrell Carbon jacket from the company Merrell.
- FOUR GREAT JACKETS. Schnitzspahn, Doug // Skiing;Jan2010, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p84
The article evaluates several jackets for skiing, including the North Marker 3L XP jacket from Helly Hansen ASA, the Gunpowder jacket from Powder Horn, and the Jubilee jacket from North Face Inc.
- Foulie Fashion. // Practical Sailor;Mar2015, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p22
The article evaluates a selection of women's foul-weather "foulie" gear for sailing including the Gill OS2 jacket and bibbed trousers (bibs), the Gill Coast jacket and bibs, and the Helly Hansen Skagen Race and Salt jackets. INSET: It's the Little Things.
- HIGH AND DRY. JOHNSON, NOAH // Men's Fitness;Apr2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p60
The article evaluates several waterproof jackets, including Wicked Jacket from Sierra Designs, Barrier Stretch 3L Jacket from Helly Hansen (US) Inc., and M10 Jacket from Patagonia Inc.
- The layering system in transition. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
The article talks about the styles and fabrics in crossover clothing category, and the garments are said to be placed in the citywear section than in sportswear as the idea behind crossover products is fashion, fabrics' durability, and the emphasis on good lifestyle.