- DRESSED TO CHILL. Coelho, Richetta // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p112
The article presents a comparison of clothes for runners including the Complete Running Woven Jacket from Puma AG, Supernova Track Pant from Adidas America Inc. and Make Pace Jacket from Athleta.
- Taking Chances. Dodd, Annmarie // Golf World;10/14/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 15, p4
The article presents information about various sports clothes and accessories displayed at the Professional Golf Association Fall expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. PG Mesh Shoes from Puma are available in various colors, such as navy, green and bright yellow. Bloom notecards embrace golf without...
- Puma Launches Bodywear. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/5/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that the German sports lifestyle brand, Puma, will launch its Complete Bodywear Collection. The fitted women's and men's bodywear, which includes shirts, tanks, shorts and sports bras, is offered in three categories including the Advanced Collection, Active Collection and the...
- Yummy yoga clothes. Baker, Liz // Self;May2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p90
focuses on Puma's Mahanuala line of yoga clothing. Conception of the line by model Christy Turlington; Colors; Sturdiness of the clothing; Description of certain pieces, such as the spaghetti top; Contact information.
- 96 HOURS. // Creative Review;Sep2002, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p20
Features the 96 Hours wardrobe collection from apparel company Puma as of September 2002. Benefits offered by the wardrobe collection for traveling executives.
- Puma hands international task to iris. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);7/4/2002, p8
Reports the appointment of the specialist youth agency iris to handle a series of international through-the-line initiatives by the global sportswear brand Puma in Great Britain.
- Sports Center. // Essence (Time Inc.);Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p46
The article features the new line of tennis gear of Venus Williams which include a K-Swiss racerback tennis dress, a Puma Time watch, and a Lacoste gym bag.
- Sport to Street. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p364
The article features street fashion for women using sportswear. It presents tips for combing hooded clothing, sweatpants, blouses, leggings and pants. It features clothing from Adidas, Stewart + Brown, Everlast, Puma and Jones New York Sport. Prices and contact details are provided.
- Top stories this week on just-style... Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/9/2015, p7
The article offers world news briefs as of March 9, 2015 related to clothing and footwear industry. Falling euros is impacting the production of Bangladesh's textile and clothing exporters. A voluntary Code of Conduct established by the Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association for its members....