BOOTS REGAIN THEIR MOJO
- Outdoor What's Selling. // FN: Footwear News;10/19/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 40, p4
The article offers news briefs related to sales management in the U.S. Footwear buyer Dustin Smith notes that Massey's Professional Outfitters is still selling sandals and summer shoes. Gruene Outfitters manager Jacob DePriest states that the store's next sale is set to be on Christmas, an...
- Massey's Professional Outfitters. Mistretta, A. J. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/10/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p15
Provides information on the history and development of the sporting goods supplier, Massey's Professional Outfitters. Operation and management of the company; Discussion on the sale of athletic and sports equipment in New Orleans, Louisiana; Information on the corporate image of the company.
- California Love. Goodson, Audrey // Footwear Plus;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p42
The article reports on West Coast lifestyle brand Splendid's expansion into women's footwear for the young contemporary customer featuring a spring 2012 collection consisting of wedges, espadrilles and sandals.
- FOOTWEAR NEWS 2015 EDITORIAL CALENDAR. // FN: Footwear News;1/26/2015 Pre-Show Issue, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p51
A calendar of events for the "Footwear News" editorial team from February to April 2015 is presented including women's fashion, work boots, and slippers.
- true colors. // FN: Footwear News;9/6/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 35, p12
Features several colorful shoes and sandals for women designed by various footwear companies for Spring 2005.
- Wedges, Ballerinas Reign at Italy Show. Epiro, Stephanie // FN: Footwear News;6/19/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 25, p4
The article reports on the shoe fair Expo Riva Schuh held in Riva del Garda, Italy. More than 1,000 exhibitors from 35 countries presented a mix of spring-summer 2007 styles. The three-day fair beginning June 10 showcased a progression of some of fall's hits, including ethnic details, subdued,...
- Drawing Board. // FN: Footwear News;7/18/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 29, p11
Presents the sketches of the design of a collection of women's shoes for spring 2006.
- FASHION DESK: COME FLY WITH ME. Mooney, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;11/8/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 44, p12
Features several sandals for women. Feathered ankle-wrap sandal from Rodo; Kitten-Heel sandal from Alexandra Neel; Green satin stiletto sandal from George Mang; Leather T-bar sandal from Le Sillas.
- Consumer Care. Newman, Eric; Schneider, Adam; Anniss, Elisa; Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;3/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p11
Presents several views of shoppers on the importance of shoe labels. Countries which are tops in making footwear; Reason shoppers will pay more for a Made in Italy label.