WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
- Activewear sales climb. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/12/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 110, p11
Reports on the increase in sales of activewear in the United States in 1997, a forecast from the National Sporting Goods Association. Sales of activewear associated with 13 sports; Comparison with 1996 sales figures.
- Women's sportswear: Tough fit. Duff, Mike // Discount Store News;7/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p25
Focuses on options and strategies used by discounters and retailers in establishing a fiscally successful product selection using women's sportswear in the United States. Competition in women's sportswear; Difficulties encountered in sustaining a brand in the women's sportswear market; Factors...
- The casual glut. D'Innocenzio, Anne // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/7/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 109, p8
Focuses on the glut in casual clothes offered by various retailers. Aggressive markdowns to clear inventories; Retailers' misinterpretation of the dress-down trend in the workplace; Major comeback of the career category; Emergence of retro-Forties fitted jackets.
- NAB: first to pass on latest rate rise. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p119
The article reports on the increase of the mortgage rates of National Australia Bank Ltd. (NAB). The increase was anticipated by the financial market following the increase of retail figures and low unemployment that brought inflationary pressure on the country's economy. NAB confirmed that...
- Take heed of the triggers that lead to client inquiries. Stevens, Grant // Mortgage Strategy;4/5/2010, p25
In this article, the author suggests that press coverage of base rate changes or unemployment could increase in number of consumers seeking financial advice.
- LI Economic Indicators. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/26/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 41, p10A
Presents charts depicting the state of the mortgage business and the unemployment rate in Long Island, New York.
- LI Economic Indicators. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/15/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 34, p10A
Presents two graphs depicting the mortgage rate and unemployment rate in Long Island, New York.
- Untitled. // MondayMorning;12/12/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p1
A chart is presented that list key rates for the U.S. including unemployment rate, mortgage and federal target rate.
- Untitled. // MondayMorning;12/19/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p1
A chart is presented that list weekly key rates in the U.S. including prime rate, mortgage rates and unemployment rate.