LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY
- EBRD to support major biomass project in Ukraine. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/10/2013, p2
The article reports on the support given by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) for alternative power generation projects in Ukraine to diversify the power supply and improve the energy security across the country.
- EBRD may lend Energa $251 mln for Polish smart grid project. // Energy Today (Hungary);06/17/2013, p4
The article reports on the plans of European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) to lend 251 million U.S. dollars to energy company Energa SA in 2013 for a smart grid project in Poland.
- Bank urges Brussels to support long deals. Andress, Mark // Utility Week;7/4/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
Reports that the European Bank for Regional Development called on its major shareholder, the European Union, to support long-term contracts in the energy sector if it wanted small companies to survive. Importance of long-term agreements; Views of the European Commission on long-term deals;...
- European Bank in talks with Gazprom. // European Power News;Sep2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the negotiations between the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and a consortium headed by energy utility Gazprom in Europe. Plan of EBRD to acquire the combined heat and power assets of Kauno Energija; Expansion of the capacity in the cogeneration units.
- EBRD to invest heavily in Polish renewables, report. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/9/2014, p3
The article focuses on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development's plan to invest up to 600 million euros a year in Poland, particularly in renewable energy.
- Banks launch climate-friendly fund. // European Power News;Mar2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and Dexia International's launch of a private finance initiative designed to reduce greenhouse gas emission in Central Europe. Concept of the said initiative; Amount allocated by the two banks for energy projects; Requirements to...
- Romanian wind farm is in line for â‚¬59 mln EBRD loan. // Energy Today (Hungary);07/11/2013, p3
The article informs that a 54-megawatt wind farm in eastern Romania is being considered for a 59 million euro loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction Development.
- EBRD invests into Romanian wind farm. // Energy Today (Hungary);6/5/2014, p3
The article reports on the investment made by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development into the renewable energy market of Romania, with a 54 pounds loan for the development of a wind farm in the southeast of the country.
- Fact sheet: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;7/22/91, Vol. 2 Issue 29, p530
Presents information on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development which came into formal existence on March 28, 1991. Structure; Membership; Principle features; Operations.